Reviews for Promises Defended

*tears*
Hagar chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
*howls* ROBIN!

~

You'll get a more substantiall review AFTER I survive the Biochem exam. Right now, I need a good mark on that.
mon chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
am sorry that Hagrid is dead. waiting to see the final circle.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Freakin' awesome... although I'm kinda depressed that you killed off Hagrid. (I can understand why, however... and callous as it is, better him than the Potters or, God forbid, Sirius.) Fred's tackle was great. So was Remus' controlling himself before he attempted to put his fist through a wall.

We're going to get to see how everyone reacts to this attack on Harry, aren't we? *starts salivating before catching herself hastily* Can't wait.

In case no one's told you lately, you're a goddess.
EsScaper chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
You are such an evil tease! I was SO sure you'd end the chapter with Fawkes delivering the letter to Sirius...but NO! Thank God that you are forming the circle in the next chapter...you PROMISED!

Liked Hermione "getting physical" with Malfoy, serves him right of course. Poor Hagrid! That was quite a shocker! I hope Harry doesn't blame himself for his death. Hagrid was always the most loyal of the staff, and it is fitting for him to die to save a student, esp. Harry. Boy the list of good guys is really shrinking fast...can you please bring back Sirius soon?

Hope you're feeling better!

Esc.
AC chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
ohh. loving the harry twist. keep up the amazing writing, and where the %&$*( is Sirius!
Lady Angelique of mystiqu chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
oh wow. that's amazing. I hope Harry is the one to give Voldie what he deserves! Sirius seems a bit weak now. Oh well update soon!
Jays chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
don't tell me Voldemort's going to get to Harry's friends! that's so uncalled for!

-Jays
Christa chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
*breathes* Questions. Questions. More questions.

I hope you feel better, Robin!
xCecilex chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
wow. oh wow. wow. no no no no no no no no no no. wow. hagrid gone. no no no no no no. poor harry. please please please please please please update ASAP!
DSDragon chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
HAGRID!

Great chapter. *pouts about Hagrid*
audsome chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
hmp... wonderful chapter.

the thing that george and fred were gunne show'em will have ta wait after what happened.

hopefully sirius will be found, and, if he's still in the inner circle, hopefully he'll respond to the summons.
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Oh I hate you and your teasing. I almost thought the final circle would be this chapter... Oh well. AND HAGRID! ... -sigh-

This is getting more and more exciting by the minute! Oh I can't wait.

Cheers,

H.D.D. (who misses the group and can't wait till she can return)
Peachy Papayas chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Yeah! New chapter! I even skipped doing my homework (which means I'll be up 'til one or two in the morning doing it) to read! Fantastic chapter. I can understand Remus, James, and Peter's sentiments - but the rest of the Wizarding World isn't being fair to Sirius. He ran away. But heroes aren't perfect, they're human - which means they sometimes have to make choices, and if the choice is to run... besides, none of them ever KNOW what Sirius does for them, just like they never known what Snape does for them. But a great chapter nonetheless - can't wait for the next update!
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Black is the last hope ... and hope is fading. Voldemort will be repelled, the visions say so, but ... he is gaining ... but if the visions are true, then Voldemort will not win for long!

Time for the Final Circle to rejoin?

Snape teaching Transfiguration? Is Minnie turning in her grave?

Ron, why must you let your mouth get you into trouble?

Well ... the Room of Requirement has spoken. And thusly, the Circle reforms for the final time.

WAY TO GO HERMI! You show that Malfoy scum!

Fawkes' choosing is underway, but if Sirius is chosen, say, will he return?

Julia is having no luck. And that in itself is dangerous.

But if Bishop is telling the truth ... what will Julia do now?

Hagrid died to save Harry Potter ... oh, god no! Hagrid was wonderful! You can't've killed him!

But now Harry and most others can see Thestrals.
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 .. Last Next »