Reviews for Promises Defended
libra-gurl chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Wow, you're a fast updater! And I'm glad you are :) I like this chapter, like I said, you've made it all very believable, but I can't believe Sirius would just leave. Another one of your famous twists *grins* Well, I'm loving it as I loved the rest of the Promises universe. Please continue soon, and I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it won't get too dark *crosses it*
riki chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
I'm excited to see Julia back, I was wondering what had happened to her.
medelia chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Well. Dark, yes, but intriguing.

“Bad enough that I don’t think we’ll last another month.”

Oh, dear. That's bad.

Excellently written as always, looking forward to the next chapter

~Metis
audsome chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
I hate the fact that I caught up to a latest update so quickly (i started reading maybe a week & a half ago) but am too intrigued to have read this any slower than i have.

I am in awe of the way you potray the characters, especially Snape, for some odd reason.

i'll stay by the computer, waiting impatiently for another update until my eyeballs dry up or fall out.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
I think that you are a genius and will faithfully follow any HP fics you care to write.
Normal Undefined chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Excellently dark, as usual. I like the part with Julia. That'll be interesting.

Two minor things I noticed are with your French, you conjugated the verb 'vouloir' wrong. It's 'vous voulez', not 'vous veulent'. Also, it's 'ce que', not 'ce qui'. This could be a result of Julia's teaching and it was done on purpose, I don't know. I just thought I'd let you know.

But as usual, this is an awesome chapter.
xCecilex chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
u must update soon! julia, julia, julia, julia! yay! she's back! so happy! this was so dark of a chap! i really, really, really, really, want more! i'm also really hyper so ignore all the exclamation marks.
Alana chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Aha! I KNEW Julia would be back sometime soon! Good way to bring her back! Can't wait to see what happens!
Anortai chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Woah!

That was awesome.

Sirius has spun out of control, for maybe not the right reasons. But then he's not ever going to serve the dark is he? He would rather die. I just hope he doesn't.

Write Fast! Suspense is a killer.

Anortai
rockersbb13 chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
man...*such* a cheerful chapter...! things are not looking good at all...its all so horrible. but hopefully soon things will be better... glad to see julia make a reappearance...hopefully she will have better luck finding sirius! glad to see the other 3 marauders together, anyway, even if they are desperately missing one... at least they are staying together. looking forward to a complete reunion...and the next chapter :)
skahducky chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Wow, the beginning was written wonderfully, even though it was very sad.

I'm glad you brought Julia back. I hope she'll be able to find Sirius. Anyways, this is a great chapter. Please update soon!
LadyHobson chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Finally we see Julia again. yay.
Christa chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
*shudders* Things are really getting ugly for the Wizarding World... I hope Julia manages to find Sirius, but I don't think they're going to find him very soon.

Great chapter!
Jasmine chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Ack! You can't leave us in such darkness! Please update quickly!
TDU chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
This is so despair-inducing. Please let it get better soon.I don't think I can cope with much more. I always assume the worst and you are definitely living up to expectations.

On a more cheerful note, your writing is superb. Keep up the good work!
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 .. Last Next »