Reviews for Promises Defended
pokie4389 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Holy crap! That was an unsettling chapter. Where were the aurors? All those innocents murdered. Very powerful chapter Robin! Write some more as soon as you can!
Lut chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I don't know what to say.. Great chapter but it made me sad.. So Voldy dare to mention my Sirius as a not there hero! I think Sirius will make him pay those innocent lifes.. (Sorry for my poor English)
alana chantelune chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
ugh... It's horrible !
elvengirl9 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I did like the chapter, or incredibly hated it, just because everyone was being so evil. It really evokes strong emotions.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Whoa... serious, dark, and it sucks you in like a quicksand.

More Now!

... Please.

Pretty please.

With sugar on top.
EsScaper chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Oh suffer the poor little children! You really show the sadistic and sick side of those evil Death Eaters...sick bastards, aren't they! I especially felt sorry for poor Severus. You showed his guilt over having to make himself a believable Death Eater, enabling him to continue his service to Dumbledore. It really is a brave and noble thing that he does, even though he appears to be just as evil as the rest by his actions...he is plagued with such a tragic fate!

That "Where is your hero now?" line really brings back memories of Voldemort's first attack on Diagon Alley! Just you wait, Voldie, Sirius is not finished yet. He'll surely make you pay!

Great start to what will surely be a glorious story.

Esc.
chrissy chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
I've been reading these stories for awhile...and that was the most horrible chapter i have ever read...not horrible as in bad writing...but wow. i can't imagine seeing that happen to poor children. keep writing and give voldemort a painful death. sorry im getting bloodthirsty now:)i really enjoy your writing im just shocked at the chapter. :)
Jasmine chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Eks! So if the second prophecy really meant that Harry would be the one, he sure better get crackin'. Either that, or the whole "in shadows sheltered from the dark" bit referred to the fact that Sirius has gone into hiding... I can't wait for more!
Peachy Papayas chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Oh my gosh. That was... horrifying. Very well written, but very sadistic and painful to read. But wonderfully written. You do have to wonder how Snape can stand to do all that though. It takes a special kind of man with a special kind of bravery to do that and not break, but it is kind of sadistic, his indifference... *shudders* Okay, I'm done now. Excellent as alwways, though!
Suzi chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Excellent story. It leaves me in awe...I've read PU and PR so many times and I absolutely love your plot and your characterization! This chapter really shows how Severus Snape doesn't really i think.../like/ to fight or torture. And that he knows Voldemort pretty well. I really really love your stories! I'm going to continue to read them till the end! Even if it's during school days...I'll be checking for an update every day or so! Thanks for providing us/me with such a great AU!
Christa chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Shiny! Oh... seems like the war is really going to begin in earnest now, I don't think we've ever seen Voldemort do something this horrific. He's done things on a grander scale with higher death tolls, but the CHILDREN? E.
SillyGillie chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Woah. Intense chapter! Aww all those poor children. I really liked how you portrayed Narcissa and Lucius, awesomely done.
PlatoDan chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Nice Chapter, a little dark, but that seems to be an ongoing trend in PD thus far.

A quick question, I know on your Yahoo! Group you have Promises Unbroken in a single word document, are you planning to do that to Promises Remembered? It is very nice (coughconvenientcough) to have it all in one place on my computer so I can read it any time (darn dial up connections!)

Thanks,

Dan
Anortai chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Nice very nice. I just love seeing things from Severus' point of view. Everything is perfect the way you have written it and nothing is out of character. Thankyou for writing so well!

I cannot wait 'till the next chapter.
Jays chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
such a sad and suffering chapter. Robin, you are one of the only authors i know who can actually write suffering in a way you make the reader feel crushed.

-Jays