Reviews for Promises Defended
medelia chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Oh. That was, er... dark. But good. Wonderfully written as always. Chilling, though -shivers- remind me never to live in hogsmeade :S.

Looking forward to more

~sunkyssed
LadyHobson chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
depressing. So, an attack on Hogsmeade.I'm sure Snape LOVED that.
Delayed Poet chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
I really loved this chapter because you gave a really good insight of the Death Eaters... especially Severus... I can't wait for the next chapter! Happy writing!

.:Delayed Poet:.
AmethystPhoenix1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Ooh... you are evil. One scene at a time...

Anyway, the cruelty of the Death Eaters... very well done. As was Snape's reaction to it. The way you brought in characters who would have gone to Hogwarts later...

And the twisted way Lucius and Narcissa admire each other...

Great job, as always.
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Wonderful. A Death Eater raid. This is just perfect. Although, Snape's displayed indifference is amazing. How can he live with himself?

Robin. This chapter is awful. Why must the Death Eaters do this? Why cannot they be stopped?
SilverStar24 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Ah! This story is so dark, but so good! I'm so addicted to it right now. It's really awesome how you show the dark side of everything while still keeping it within the canon of the story. Believably!
vindicated16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
aw! wats gonna happen to our dear sirius? hes not gonna turn evil is he :( ? update soon please!
Page Purity chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Please update soon!
Correspondence chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I'm so glad that you're still writing as well as ever. This is an absolutely wonderful story and I'll be sorry to see it come to an end.

Hoping you'll continue to write (and that you've got good stuff planned for us)!
the essence of popsicles chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
...it is a mark of a very well loved and excellent author that he/she gets forty reviews for her very first chapter. Anticipation for a sequel aside, of course. Anyway. I am sorry for saying this but YAY this thing is FINALLY going to be BLEEDING resolved. Pssh. Never was a very patient person. Ah well. Poor poor Sirius. Poor poor James. Poor poor Snape. Poor poor everyone. I wonder if Harry IS going to be captured. Should be extremely interesting then. -grins-
elvengirl9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
WOw! You pose those same questions JK does, with us wondering who is really in control of what Sirius is doing, and with such a questionable outcome. I can't wait to see how things turn out!
Dessi chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
*clears throat* You're ending it? The chapter? I must say, it's a bit short, but then again, it is the first chapter. Not all first chapters can be long.

And so I shall wait as patiently as I possibly can. It was excellent, intriguing (I'm sure that's spelled wrong), and very well done. Do write quickly! :D
EmperialGem21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Im happy to see that you have updated Promises Defended.I can not wait to see this story when it ends. I am sure that this story will be outstanding just as the first two were. Well be safe and have fun with your story.
Author By Night chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Sirius needs help... they all do. :(
mon chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
intriguing piece. hope to see more soon.
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 .. Last Next »