Reviews for Promises Defended
jeswin chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Huh? Is Sirius insane now, or am I just confused?
Delayed Poet chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Well, I finally finished PR and started reading PD and I'm really confused! What is Sirius doing? Is he going away for good, or is he just trying to flee the darkness long enough to clear his head (though I'm not entirely sure it's possible for him to clear his head)... Though this first chapter was on the shorter side, I have no doubt that you will make up for it in later chapters! You are an amazing writing and I'm anxiously awaiting future chapters!
daniz chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
yay! the next story. Great first chapter. I really didn't expect that of Sirius, very suprising and already suspensful.
skahducky chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
So Sirius is never going to have that talk with James, Remus, and Peter? Didn't the prophecy say that Sirius would not be alone in the end, and didn't Remus have that vision of all four of them standing together at the end? Well, I suppose Siriusn isn't going to be gone forever. Anyways, this is another great chapter. Please update soon!
starrynight1013 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Hm...interesting. Sounds like Sirius has gone too far. Hopefully someone will be able to save him before the darkness totally consumes him. Will he go to Julia? Or hide from everyone? Thanks for updating, and I look forward to the next installment!
HighRigger chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
So excited to see this up! Can't wait for more (as always!), though I am really starting to wonder if you'll let Sirius live through this... Update soon! I can't wait to read more!
aztecgold882 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
: Wow. Fantastic start to PD, Robin! I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but your writing is *amazing*. You manage to convey what Sirius is feeling & get your story across without revealing too much - just... wow. Can't wait for Ch. 2!
MidniteMarauder chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
And so it begins. Again. Or would that be ends?

I really want to smack Sirius upside the head, the ponce. *sigh*

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out! I have a feeling it's going to be a wild and bumpy ride to the finish line!
les-etoilles chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh, yay, I've been waiting for this ever since you finished Promises Remembered! The universe you have created is incredible and so indepth. I always look forward to updates from you because your stories are so well written.

Kekelina
bleedingblakrose chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
ur first chapters are torture. he left! i... but... update soon! you MUST update soon!
AmethystPhoenix1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Nice beginning! :D

Read your message on taking canon Harry out of the fic. Am a bit disappointed (the speculation was fun), but it's your fic. :) And what a great fic it is.

Anyway... like I said twice (?) before, very well-written, though way too short for its own good. Heh.

Sirius is turning dark... and he seems to go insane wherever he is, doesn't he?
nessie6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A very good start to another masterpiece. I swear, I never get bored reading your HP stories. Well, I've only ever read your HP ones, and a few LotR. But anyways! This story looks like it's going to be depressing. Well, the other two were. So, are we going to hear more from a Ms. Julia Malfoy anytime soon (or at all)? And did you delete that one story- was it Prelude to Promises-? I would have liked to seen that continued, but oh well. And Promises Mistaken needs an update;-) Anyways, this is great and update asap!

~nessie~
SillyGillie chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Brilliant!
silverwolf8 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh, I can tell just from the prologue that "Promises Defended" is going to be spectacular. It's so wonderful the way you can portray so much emotion in one mere sentence-it's almost like I can feel the words.

So Sirius is leaving, then? Whatever your future plot, I have no doubt at all that it'll be as capturing and skillfully written as the previous two stories. But I bet Remus, James and Peter will be anxious about their dear Padfoot.

A marvellous end to "Promises Remembered", by the way... suspense is killing me! Poor Dung-and for some reason I'm inclined to say poor Remus, too. But lovely, Robin, really fantastic! Thank you for writing such incredible stories!
physicallynothere chapter 1 . 1/4/2005