Reviews for Promises Defended
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh... the suspense and plot thicken, yet again!

I suppose this means Promises Unbroken is over, huh? Sad.
down-right-mystical chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Great start to part three, I can't wait to see more.
BigIsTheFace chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Why is everybody complaining about Sirius running away? I can absolutely understand this desparate move. I don't see it as his weakness, as a "run away from the problem". There are situations you can only deal with by yourself.

Great chapter, I really like the way things (Sirius) go. Can't wait for more.

Bye, Face
kewljules2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*sighs with happiness*

Yay, the last in the trilogy! I can't wait to read it! Any idea just how long it will be?
Lut chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
So Sirius ran away... I think he really needs a kick... And realy want to see James yelling at him.. I hope someone will find him soon..
Leela74 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is good! The beginning nearly had me in tears. Good job!

Please update soon!
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Pity it's a short chapter.

Sirius is trying to make it seem as though he has managed to somehow kill himself?

But why can he not see that he still has a chance, a chance that may mean everything?
PlatoDan chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Great Start! A little short but i am grateful for any/all updates that you put forth.

Can't wait for the next chapter, and to see where this goes!

Dan
Hagar chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Robin i am going to KILL you!

You call that a chapter?

*faints*
strawberrySJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
YAY! lol...I'm very excited for this story and i cant wait to see more of it! I just have one question. Where is Julia Malfoy? we havent seen her in a very long time...anyways...YAY!
medelia chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
wow. Just... wowies. Really well written, really interesting, got me really waiting for more.

We luff you Robin!
Distorted Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
M, I love it already...
EsScaper chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
What a terribly dark start to the third book of the trilogy! Is there NO hope for our hero? He sounds so totally distraught and alone...

...feelings I can relate to as I anxiously wait for the next wonderful chapter!

Esc.
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This is the time you want to scream at Sirius.

Excellent beginning to PD.

Cheers,