Reviews for Promises Defended
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2021
It was awesome. Small things are always awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2021
I swear to God if you take another Misfit, I will hunt you down and kill everyone you love and then, you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2021
And the green boxer shorts?

AND LEE?! How are all the Misfits so happy and pranky and Lee is still in Azkaban?! It’s like they all just forgot about him!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2021
Hey! What happened to Joe?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Oh my god! Sirius! Dung! You selfless idiots, you are so STUPID! Answer me this. How are the Aurora going to win this war without Sirius?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Hey! Whatever happened to Promises Honored? The one where Sirius got kidnapped!
samanjamshed chapter 51 . 3/18/2021
I read this story a few years ago and loved it. I just finished reading it again and now I'm sure I'll be reading it every few years!

I specially loved how each character had a depth of their own. The details on the characters backgrounds, personalities, thoughts made them come to life.

Also loved the details on the wizarding world, like the Fourteen Families, Avalon and Azkaban, the Font, etc.

Will definitely be coming back to this again. Brilliant work!
LunaFlos chapter 41 . 9/29/2020
Oh no... :(
LunaFlos chapter 40 . 9/29/2020
I hope the children are not deatheaters in disguise or something... such a nervewrecking chapter. love it!
LunaFlos chapter 34 . 9/29/2020
I really hope the reason Snape had to get the Font's power wasn't remus dying...
LunaFlos chapter 33 . 9/28/2020
hm... Was this a test for Snape?
LunaFlos chapter 28 . 9/28/2020
Yay! does that mean there is going to be another Councilarium chapter?
LunaFlos chapter 29 . 9/27/2020
Salamander's chapters are the best!
LunaFlos chapter 16 . 9/25/2020
goosebumps... on to the next chapter
LunaFlos chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
So grateful that sirius was there to save hermione. Can't wait for hermione to at least join the unicorn group and do something.
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »