Reviews for Promises Defended
LunaFlos chapter 6 . 8/15/2020
I wish they would start planning how they should act in regards to voldemort's fixation with harry. Loved the chapter
LunaFlos chapter 4 . 8/15/2020
dark... poor hagrid
LunaFlos chapter 3 . 8/15/2020
Great way of showing how almost all hope is lost.
oceancherish chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
I don't understand how even after all this time I've never come across the unbroken universe. It's a very special series and one which I wont forget :) Thank you for sharing this world with us.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/30/2020
wow. this story is truly incredible. i’ve been staying up all night for the past five days binge reading the whole trilogy and i’m extremely happy that i did. the ending was truly perfect, I really believe you captured everything perfectly. thank you so much for writing this story. amazing work.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 51 . 5/21/2020
It's done. All these long nights (5:40am as I type), and I'm satisfied with this ending. I might read Promises Honored at another time (maybe after finals), but for now, I'm happy with how this has ended. Not a lot of fics manage to nail their endings, but you have. Good job!

I think I'll go to sleep now, but know that I'll cherish the words I read here. I hope you're having a good one, wherever you are.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 50 . 5/21/2020
I listened to Do I Know You - A Kimi No Na Wa Orchestration for this chapter and omg my heart.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 47 . 5/21/2020
I read "and yes, the story is finished" and my heart nearly stopped. Then I kept reading and was like "OH THANK GOD" because this isn't the last chapter and you were just trolling around.
GitPwk chapter 45 . 5/21/2020
I just laughed my rear off picturing the look on everyone's face, especially Hermione's, if Remus made an announcement throughout Hogwarts saying, 'Hermione Jean Granger! Get your ass to the headmaster's office and bring your shiny gold presents! Now.' Possibly tracking on a part about presents from Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/20/2020
Wow. A fitting end to an amazing story. Incredibly well done.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 41 . 5/20/2020
...
I'm starting to think Percy and Charlie are really dead.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 34 . 5/20/2020
sirius said there were 17 death eaters being held but I thought it was more like 61 or something. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if there were 17 actual death eaters and the rest were sympathisers and supporters.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 29 . 5/19/2020
1. Rip Lucius. Sirius was actually trying to save you, bruh.
2. that was the politest scene of "I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS" I've ever seen. Kudos.
GitPwk chapter 9 . 5/19/2020
Once again I'm interrupting my reading to comment because I've learned with your story- if I wait till the end of the chapter I forget because I want to see what happens next.

I like how you are having Hermione be Harry's sister, at least for right now. I know a lot of people ship Harry/Hermione especially after Deathly Hallows. I don't mind Hr/H ships because I believe the best relationships are based on mutual understandings, many of which can come from shared or withstanding similar experiences. But I love the warm fuzzy feeling of them being siblings.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 23 . 5/19/2020
I'm still sad about Dana. She was gonna be the best gosh-darn healer the Aurors ever saw, and just as Alice was like "Dana just has to live long enough to get there" Dana dies. Much sad, many reeee.
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »