Reviews for Past Reborn
Yuri99 chapter 10 . 1/5/2020
This is totally amazing! I loved it from the very beginning and i hope you will continue writeing this because it's awesome: the relationship between Anzu Atem and Seth, i would kill to read more and i hope to see how Seto and Yami will treat Anzu!
AtemTea chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
please update its been years
ldsandctr chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
Good Story! I am sad that you stopped there. You need to keep going with this you where doing a great job on it. update soon.
LadyRaider92 chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Ahhh... its been 10 years since the last update... I hope one day you will find the will to finish the story. I am wondering how this will end (even though I might make some guesses on how it would end).
LadyRaider92 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
Well that is a surprising twist. I wonder how this will affect the past now.
LadyRaider92 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Oooookaaaay... I was so confused at the beginning of this chapter. Due to the fact that the whole chapter is written in Italics it made it hard to know when I was reading a memory or the present.
I like the story so far but I the fact that Seto (if I understood right) was Anzu's brother in a past life so technically any romantic feelings between Seto and Anzu would be considered incest. So I find it wrong that Seto kisses Anzu at the end of this chapter.
Don't get me wrong I like the idea that there is a love triangle btw Yami, Anzu, and Seto but it would have been better if Seto's and Anzu's past lives were more of good friends instead of brother/sister.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Oh boy... I wonder how the Yami and Seto are going to react when they see what's on her forehead.
LadyRaider92 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Wowwwwww... wasn't expecting that to happen. I hope Anzu is okay and that Yami can forgive Seto (and he forgive himself for what he did).
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
No! How could you just leave it like that! I wanna know what happens next! Update soon please!
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
update soon, i love the history.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
you've got the best story ive heard yet and that's saying something so please write the next chapter 'beg beg whimper'
BerrySaku chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Please Continue...
browneyes730 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I really like your story. Please, Please come back to continue it? :)
Emi Takahashi chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
Cool story
surfergirl19 chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Rock on anzu! Good chapter.:)