Reviews for Dear In Headlights A Screenplay
B-MillerX chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Haha I loved it! I can truthfully, DEFINITELY see the kids making this an actual movie. It feels like it was already made into one.

Great job!
Landstander Lily chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I kind of liked the format of the story. It could have used some work (or maybe it was written that way for some effect) I would love to see that aforementioned WitchHiker poster.
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Yay, Home Movies! I love that show, I don't care if it's cancelled. This was really funny, especially the dialogue between the kids at the end. It totally seems like a conversation they'd have. There aren't a lot of Home Movies fanfics here, and this is one of the few good ones. Be proud.

-Waki
dooski chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
that script is definitely something i picture Brendon writing! nice job...i hope there is more to this
alpacasarefunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Haha, that was cute, and very funny. I think you definitely captured the essence of Brendon, Melissa, and Jason.
Shaliah chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Lol! That was perfect! Totally something Brendan would write! And the little convo at the end, it was totally in character...

I wish there were more Home Movies fics like this...or at all, there's only like three as of yet...

Anyhoo, awesome fic! _ Ciao.
hhgbh chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Ha ha ha, funny. That's just the srt of thing I'd expect one of Brendon's movies to be like.
currycutie4427 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
heh, funny.

I just imanged it like it probally would've happened if it were in the show. What with the missed lines and bad camra angles and...stuff...

Anyway, I liked it, hope to see more.