Reviews for Late Night Stumbling
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hahah, loved that last line. Nice job explaining about the high-class social gatherings too.
WitchOfTheWilds chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love these late night series one shots. If only Sakura could have gotten over Sasuke in canon... *sigh*
JuJukins chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You'd think Naruto would have been threatened with castration earlier than this, but maybe he forgot. XD

Yay for pretty dresses and awkward moments! (and boo for Sasuke's complete lack of a sex drive)
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was a really sweet fic. I like the mild kakasaku involved. Plus, it flowed well which I usually find is very hard when you suddenly switch POVs.

A couple of typos: "his outstretched one and letting him led her deeper into the center of the room", "As the dancing continued, Sakura’s attention span left her and she was being to loose her patience as well.", "To much going on", "“Only if you promise not to any anyone about that flower tattooed on my butt.”"

These are relatively small things and to be expected in such a vast one shot so no worries. Overall, you did a great job. :)
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh my gosh, lots of drama.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This whole series is awesome. I hope you know that.
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I wonder how that conversation about castration with the boys went. Huh. Beautifully written, by the way.
Aufera chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Haha! Some common sense seem to have escaped Naruto through-out his entire life :) Ah well, gets funnier for us
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Naruto's denseness omgwtf!
Kiana Shames chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love it!

I love your entire series, from the Hotsprings, to Sakura's converstation with Ino!

Plz make another one, they are awesome, and I love reading and rereading them any chance I get!

I spent most of last night looking for your Late Night Misadventure's, was really pissing me off, cause when I want to read someones story again, I won't stop until I find it again.

Anyways,

GREAT JOB!
Crimson-Genius chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wicked fic. The 'Late Night' series is some of the best humor genre Naruto fics I've read. Enjoyed it immensely. Look foward to any future Naruto fics written by you.
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This is seriously one of d best KakaSaku stories i've ever read...r there anymore Late Night Adventures?
TanksAndHeals chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
liked it
Hatake Sienna chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
lmao very nice XD I couldn't stop laughing for the most part. That's happened to me too... the dancing part I mean -' You just want it to end but it wont; especially, when someone is talking about absolutely nothing and it is almost impossible to get away lol (and yes, it does suck being the ‘new meet’ -_-')

Seyann -
May-Pie as a guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
...damn. i dunt no what castrastion means...this ain't good..not good at all...damn...again...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »