Reviews for Late Night Stumbling
May-Pie as a guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
...damn. i dunt no what castrastion means...this ain't good..not good at all...damn...again...
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Just awesome and hillarious. Thank you!
Tricia1224 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
OK I really like this story too. Jut to cute and funny.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Sarah: *imagines the conversation of Kakashi explaining castration to a 13-year-old Naruto* *is laughing so hard she's choking on her breath* me *gasp* like*gasp*
Zorione chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
O!1 I love these stories write more of them soon please please PLEASE!
P-chan-S chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
love this one too! i'm waiting for the 4th..
Kittycatcharm chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Excellent. The ending was absolutely perfect ;)
een nihc chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I really enjoy reading the late night series. Thanks for writing them. )
selle18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Yay! I found pt 3!

Have I mentioned how awesome you are? Let's see: You are awesome!

No undressed Kakashi in this one, but that's not what I'm here for! Your writing skills are so advanced (meaning extensive vocabulary and overall cohesiveness, character development, grammatical structure, etc...okay, I sound like my Eng. teacher now). I'm more than a little jealous...But you're still awesome!

I read in your profile that you're crafting out pt 4! Yay! *does happy dance* When is pt 4 coming out? I can't wait. I must now submerge myself in deepest anticipation for your next Late Night. *commencing submerging*

One last thing, your pacing is awesome! Almost anyone else would have Sakura and Kakashi down each others' pants by the end of pt 1!

Okay *submerging once again*
wellduh chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
XD Priceless.

See, it's not really Kakashi/Sakura, and I like that because that pairing really kind of tends to creep me out. But you've written this perfectly. Nobody gets these two to interact very much, but here you've done it amazingly. Both sound very much in-character. Sakura's slight crush (?), even, is believable. (The tattoo thing might be stretching it a bit, but that's all. P) Great work.
scythe195 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
LOL, I loved this story!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Another hilarious oneshot. Nice work.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
this was a really cool story. sakura is really funny, though the mission she's put in is terrible.

kakashi is well written and i like the emphasis of the student/teacher relationship in team 7.

great writing. i love your work.
Kamden chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I loved all of the "Late Night" stories. This one made me feel really good today, since I had such a crappy morning. By the way, are you going to write a fourth one?
Silver Fox Trot chapter 1 . 7/14/2005