Reviews for Late Night Stumbling
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I love the late night series...This story is great just like the rest of them...I can wait to see whats next! These stories just make me laugh so much! I love them!
Sano Sakura chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Great story! love all of the 'Late Night' seires stories.
KaraQ chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hehe... so very funny :-)
Korsriddare chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Oh my god, that was so very funny

I hope you do write more of the 'Late Night' series soon )
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I'm glad you added another segment to the Late Night series. Aside from several grammatical/spelling mistakes sprinkled here and there, I've got nothing to complain about and lots to praise.

Terrific blend of humor and snappy dialogue. The interactions between Sakura/Kakashi are the best as they both struggle to deal with her growing up into a woman in a world of mainly male dominated ninjas. It's funny while, at the same time, has a very real feel because they're not superheroes where everything goes perfect. Like Sakura's incident with the alcohol.

This is just as good as the other stories in the series and I hope inspiration finds its way to you to make another somewhere down the road. D
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this is the best one yet. i love when inner sakura is comfortable enough (or outer sakura is drunk enough!) to come out in front of kakashi. they have an excellent relationship here, excellent chemistry, but not icky. i may have said the exact same thing for one of the other ones you did, but you've really captured them in a way that i enjoy.

i would love to see what you do with them when she's a little bit older (coughlegalcough). any chance of that?
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I love it! You have a wonderful grasp of character, and the details of relationship are simply beautiful. You seem to understand that relationship can happen outside of a male/female attraction, and can be valid. Bravo!
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
WRITE MORE OF THESE! PLEASE... whahahahahahahahahaha...*begins crying and bowing at feet of Bittersweet Mika ( I LOVE that name )* – *Lukky-kun eats MKRA, to the great pleasure of those around her* WRITE MORE!

MKRAa
Ivy Adrena chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
o_o BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! xD Oh, my gods... I so very much love this fic series! It's refreshing to find a writer that doesn't Sakura-bash, give her bit parts, or just leave her out, for that matter. Can I expect more fics along this tangent?
silverspun chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
i really like these one shots you have going.. this one not as embarressing as the usual but still amusing to read through. i love the relationship between them as a team and you can see it more in this one then the others... but i love seeing a relationship with kakashi and sakura training and stuff too... so i guess so far im satified

i think you should make it so it was a story with a collection of one-shots... like each chapter would be the one shot..lol i hope im making sense, since i don't normally. but yeah anyways looking forward to reading more of your stuff...

cyaz- silverspun-
MP1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*lol* that was very delightful, Mika-san! love the way sakura banters with her inner self... *grins* a terrific job done here! keep up with it, ne? _\
esther chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
omgness...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BRILLIANT! i have read the other late night stories too and have absolutely loved them.

i love the dodgy positions they end up in (all the checking for weapons and removing them at the end of the night - fantastic)

everywhere the little hints of kakasaku and the awakening of sakura's awareness of her DROOLWORTHY sensei keep me panting for more more more! hee hee

please write another one! i am dying for the story that will see them recognize each other finally and end up with a really "dodgy" situation!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4