Reviews for Just Like This
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I liked it. _
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Very sweet. I just love the pairing, they are so cute together. Very nice work.
baby jen chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This pairing always tugs at my heart...great fic, well done! _
kyoko-san chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I love this fic, truly. You capture it perfectly. X
Yami Maleci chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
That was so cute! I loved reading it! I'm working on a one shot myself_

ja ne!

~Kai C.
Annjirika chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Tsk. Well, really I read this a long time ago (as you know) but we were just talking about it (as you know) and I came to read again and review. GOOD GREIF girl. The sadness. Very much sadness. Though I still am kinda fuzzy since I don't know...um...anything about PMK except that Saizou is mad and adorable, but this was still an excellent one-shot. I loved it.
Udyjay chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This was fooking cute. The end.
double kodachi chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Love it! .

Still I'm so confused now...I'm really unsure of when Toshi-san died...before or after Souji? Some people say before...while you say after...I'm so confused...X.x...still please write more PMK fanfics! D
fleeting-spell chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
I just started reading the manga and instantly found that my favorit pairing were these two...for some reason they make the best match. I haven't seen the anime yet but have read review on it and i'm not too sure i want to see...less it be like 'Onime No Kyo'with a fine detailed mangan but the anime totally killed off major parts, which in my opinion made the anime hard to understand. Well sorry...enough said...i just drop in to say I like your story. And if you can give me a feed back about the animre if you've seen it email me Snowpeas45 Thanks..and keep up the interesting writing.
Chikifriend chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
SABISHII YO NE!

I wish Okita didn't have to die, but it makes him even more heroic *sighs dreamily*

he's so cute.

And I love his story...

I love your story.

Thanks for writing. Id idn't think it to be Yaoi at all. I see Hijikata-san as more of a father to Okita-kun than a lover.

-Chiki
FullMetal Elric chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hey, nice job! Good description and all
Sirith chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
aw *sniff* so sad, but very nicely written! Love Hijikata and Okita fics...always so cute _

~~Chiru
Umeko chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Very nice the way you captured their feelings. Touching.
Maxi Glitter chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Wow...I like this very much! I could just picture Hijikata and Okita together like that...Anyway great job!