Reviews for Remember to Breathe
Sage chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Sweet stories keep writing.
Takua Nui chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very nice. I'm glad that you made both of then extremely nervous about it, and you didn't need to go ahead and show us Robin asking her out.
temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
that was pretty cool.
Jane chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Continue please!ok?
TexMurphy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Mystyre speaks so highly of you, and I can see why. It really is an interesting piece of writing (and I don't mean that in the way that 'interesting' can translate to 'utter drivel' in diplomatic terms). It was really quite ... I'm not sure... intimate perhaps. Look at me, at a loss for words, and I call myself a fanfic writer.

Anyway, this is the first of yours I have read and I hope to read some more soon. Good job.
Boo Radley 5000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
O.O You never told me that you could write so well! I. Loved. It. I thought that it was gorgeous and eloquent. I loved how they were both so unsure. And I like that you put it in a setting in which there was obviously something of a relationship, but you didn't try to forcefeed information to us (readers) instead you just said what you needed to and trusted that your audience was intelligent enough to figure it out.

Not to many authors do that, so I love it when I find one that does.

I loved it. Thank you!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
that was wonderful! MORE MORE!_ HAPPYNESS!
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
AW... Cute and Fluffy, how sweet?

ROB/RAE 4EVER
henred5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
i think dat was pretty cool!

especially the feelings description! :D

~henred5~
unifilar chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Ah. Great minds think alright, apparently. I, in one of my older fanfics (of wich I /don't/ keep on have Robin remove his mask for Raven. It's really a great symbol of his openness, of his earnesty of love to her.

I'd like to mention that these types of stories are the kind that inspire me to continue writing my own fanfics. It was wonderfully beautiful- you painted a vivid map of their emotions, the scene. We often forget that Raven and Robin are quite young, and succomb to silly teenage insecurities all the time. I have problems portraying that in my own writing, but you do it perfectly. Kudos to you.

Wonderful story. Do continue to write more.
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i can't say anything it's that good
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
wow. that was short but difently good. i liked it lots.