Reviews for House Divided
Dee chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Lovely. That is, this delving into the mind of Jin, and the relationships between the three of them crazy people.

One bit of nit-picking: In the line -

"Perhaps HE FIND MUGEN running out of his side of the forest at the same time; together they will recover Fuu and resume their journey."

- the bit that's in caps doesn't sound quite right.. Maybe something like 'Perhaps he will find Mugen' might work better? Other than that, this fic is perfect. It's exactly what Jin would think. :)
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Good one. Feels right how Jin's mind may work (I think the time with Fuu and Mugen made him think a little bit erraticaly too, but that's me u). Thank you!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
good fic
Shezel chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
That is wonderful piece on jin's thought for that episode it seems to be tying up loose ends great work laterz!
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I like it, it’s very Jin conscious thinking….it has that melancholy mood that Jin brings or when basically whenever you see him. Vivacious word usage and the right tone makes this chapter or one shot really good. Brings up the atmosphere of it and then bringing it to a spectacular ending which was just plain poetic. Oh well who am I trying to kid! \ ,/ It communal terms it rocks. Kudos!
Elementary Magpie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is really perceptive. The first time I read it, I thought it was interesting, but a little overwritten (too many metaphor strings in the first third). But I'm finding that your descriptions of Mugen's role as Death for Jin and the struggle between Fuu and Mugen have just embedded themselves into my understanding of the characters, because they so perfectly reflect and explain the dynamics we see on the screen in the first third of the series. Thanks!
shybirdcry chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I thought the story was ok from a rating between 1and10 I give it an 8
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Maria chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Wonderful exploration of Jin here!
Naty chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hey loved the story! I'm looking for great stories from even greater writers to post on my site and I was wondering if you'd let me post your story. Please let me know your decision.
yellowchocobo chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
hmm i like it! plz update soon! we desperately need more samurai champloo fanfictions XD
Katie chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Oh I liked this! Especally, Jin's description of the natures of both Fuu and Mugan. This was a really good fic!
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Aww! Just wow I love this story! _
Smarty Cat chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
This a wonderful Jin POV piece. I love how you addressed the contrasting themes of life and death present in the series.
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I really liked this. I liked your style of writing and the flow of it. Make sense? Anyway, I thought it was really good.