Reviews for Forgotten
Perfect!
Joe B chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Excellent!
cara9001 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Very nice story I like it
Joe B chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Very well successful!
Lady-Indis chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Awe, so sad! It would awesome if you did another chappie :)
callietitan chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
yah, at least noone died. can u write a sequel, i wanna see how it would be if Goku stayed. y'know with all the veggie and goku kawaiiness? please? i'll be your best friend!
Gem chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
I love the song you used one of my favorites
GogetaJr chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
This is so sweet.. cute.. I liked it! Good job!

I was actually considering doing a song fic to Missing too... but then I was told that you did one! I had to read it! You wouldn't mind if I did one too would you? It wont be the same as yours dont worry...

Still, that was a really cute story! I loved both chapters! *claps*

GogetaJr~!
Mako-Magic chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
poor goku, thou that was so mean of vegeta!
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Siece you read all three of my poems I though I return the favour and reviews one of yours (I would review more sorry but I am in a rush) and I must say this is a brillent story.

I am going to add this to my faves if you don't mind you do have a talent in writing, well done, keep it up.
anime-queen46 chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Its a little depressing but still good please keep writing
Keruri-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Not bad. Most of the fic is the song rather than the story itself, which was kind of disappointing. It also took me most of the chapter to figure out that Goku wasn't actually dead. When Vegeta arrived, I thought he was dead too, because he could see Goku. Then I finally realized what was going on. Vegeta was also a bit OOC. I highly doubt he would say, "I'm going to miss you." I understand how this ties in with the story and song, but I don't think it should have been Vegeta who said so. Or perhaps you could have made it more subtle, more harsh, more Vegeta-esque.

Just a tip: When Person A finishes speaking and Person B starts to talk, it's always a new paragraph (in regards to "“Vegeta?” I question in shock. “You should not be here Kakarrot..."). It can sometimes lead to confusion. ]

Overall, a good chapter. It was kind of sad but still touching, and very introspective. Good work! n_n

~Keruri
Lights Dying Fire chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Thankyou.

Very touching. (Again)

Hope to see you update soon.
Galacia chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I loved chapters one and two

It is nice to see how things are on both sides of the window so to speak. Will there be more or will this be the last chapter?

(whispering softly: I hope there is but if not oh well i should be satisfied with what i got.)

thanks for a great story
Jay FicLover chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Very interesting... Would you consider going on with it some more?