Reviews for Only Our Winged Pendant Will Tell
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
he is so busted
Melina chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Woaw , you are an amazing writer .

Loves it ..

And , OH MY GOD .. it's just soo hillarious you Omakes XD

Go for it ..

Ja ne .. !
Evantis chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
Lovely story! I just loved the plot and storyline! I find the relationship between Krad and Shinya very amusing, and Dark is so cutely innocent!

I can't wait to find out how Krad will react after knowing that Dark is the one who stole the painting, so please update soon!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
he's already found out.
T.O.C.A chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
this looks like it's gonna get interesting! _ Update again soon! _
minceo chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
good story i really like it please update soon and i like your outtake bits there funny also i like the idea of shingo? being the fox thingy well if it was him...but please update soon and more fluff :D please...
minceo chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
cant wait for the next update and i like your remakes there funny
Emina Fujiko chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I can't wait for chapter 5,6... rambles on... Did I mention i love Dark feminine? What's an uke? TELL ME! Lot's of love for this story and the smart author! Maganda talaga! (Really great!) story!
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
why won't you update! don't tell me you don't go to anymore...
Emina Fujiko chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Good enough to eat, is he a vampire?
Emina Fujiko chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU HAVE A GREAT FANFIC! I LOVE MAKING DARK FEMININE!

Add author to my Author Alert list

Add author to my Favorite Authors list

Add story to my Favorite Stories list

Add story to my Story Alert list
lyrona chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
ok you so have got to give me anothe rchapter or ... i dont know but this story is great and if you dont continue soon i might DIE!
Ayimil Taddy chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Oh! I love it! Please update!
Koway Oceshia chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
it's shinya, right? yeah, i really hope dark ends up with krad...please update soon
Koway Oceshia chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
aww, dark might be paired with shinya...he belongs with krad! oh well, if that's how it goes, then that's how it goes...great job anyway
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »