Reviews for The Captain and I 2: The Battle for Earth
o0IzumiSensei0o chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
Simply love this story!
hi chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make another story IM BEGGING YOU!(drops down on knees and cries)
kitty petro chapter 18 . 5/30/2009
whats your email?

(im new 2 fanfictoin so i dont know that much)
hi chapter 17 . 5/23/2009
in your next story could u make amelia have bigger part and how come she didnt go on the adventure?(girls should have a good part that isnt in dresses or something girly and no one has ever put a girl as the main charecter!)
greekapino chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
wat beautiful use of the pirates of the carribean line, i always laugh hearing it when its used in the best situation like that
greekapino chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
the crew is back together
greekapino chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
speak o' the devil
greekapino chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
hey i knew i recognized jemmy desoto, either u recycled the character for tales of the vaulan nasr war or for captain and i 2, i dont know which cam first
JennyxBrad chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hi! Im a really sad member right now! You know mw as JennyxBrad but my name is Gabreilla, but I liked to be called Galley, dont ask me why! People just say is suits me! But the true reason im here is because I need that little virtual writing pad! And I cant get it! Im asking Where I can get. I would REALLY appreciate if you told me where I could get, Thankies! :)

05/27/06
GoWashTheLights chapter 18 . 4/10/2006
Aw, that's okay, but that's cool you're making two other fics! I actually am interested in the basic outline of the third one, so I will email you about it. Great story once again, I loved it so much! I'll look into your other fics!
GoWashTheLights chapter 16 . 4/10/2006
Oh crap, man! I'm scared. Will there be another one? I hope so, but I understand making a next one to such a long story can be difficult. Anyhoo, I will make my final(perhaps)congratulation to you, this was such an awesome story!
GoWashTheLights chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
Aw man I so wanted to do that to Dan's mother...she deserves it! Great job with this, that phrase makes sense to me finally, I'm glad that was cleared up. Man, once again I am so sad this story is almost done, it was swesome! Bravo!
GoWashTheLights chapter 14 . 4/10/2006
HAHAHA! Man that was a bit intense(understatement of course)! I loved it though, and I'm really sad to go onto the next chapter, because it will practically be the end...great job, I loved the first one and this one, they were both great!
GoWashTheLights chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
Oh man oh man oh man! I am like, so hyped up about these last few chapters, they are so good! Alas, this will be the end of the sequel soon! waugghh!
GoWashTheLights chapter 12 . 4/10/2006
I feel bad for Fina, she's a sweet girl! You have such cool OCs I love them all! Great job with this, I can't believe it's almost over! Again!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »