Reviews for Temple of the Black Sun
AshAttack chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Wow.

This story is...amazing.

Actually, I just can't think of a superlative to really describe that.

O.o

Did that sentence ever come out right?

Anywhos.

This is a super duper story.

I like how they all talk differently.

Like Gar using modern slang.

And Starfire using uhmm... Talk from Romeo & Juliet.

(I can't think of what it's suppose to be called)

But yeah.

Amazing story!
Terra Nova chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Please update soon!
Terra Nova chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
For God's sake please update this masterpice soon! This looks so good!
Karina Gomez chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
AWESOME! I LOVE THESE KINDS OF STORIES! The whole ancient world empire thing is so cool. I wish our world was like that *sighs*. Oh well, a girl can dream can't she. Anyway, I hope this a robin/star and bb/rae fic. I just love those couples. Keep up the good work and update soon!
somekindafreaky chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
This is really interesting, and original. And well-written too. Good job
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Yay! I saw mine name _ Okay, awsome story! Awsome plot. Even if school slows you down, make sure to take time writing, I don't want you to feel pressured into writing faster than you have to. _ Thanks for updating _
Araine chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
I suppose I should have read this before now, but... *shrug* I'm one of those InuYasha regulars, if you haven't noticed by now, although your probably have. I'm a sort-of Teen Titans fan, however, and thought it would be interesting to check it out.

I'm glad I did! It's very interesting, and I almost feel like I'm reading a fantasy book! (pokes your likely swelled head) Whee! Fun! (Amazing how coffee works in these ways!)

Anyway, write more! (turns the puppy-dog eyes on you and bribes you with caramel popcorn and chocolate-chip cookies) Please!
Cringe chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
About your author's note at the front...I am one of your regular readers!

Anyway, update soon. The names confused me at first, I assume you're using their real names? or making up real names. But I'm not confused anymore! _
Starre chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
This is just so good. I love it. I like how you introduce them one by one. It kinda reminds me of this fic I wrote, except that one was a Harry Potter crosover, instead of just pure AU.
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
oh! WhoopiE ! THanks bunches for updateing!
fand chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Interesting. I like the start and the characters have got me interested. I've read some of your other stuff so I thought I would try this one and its different but good. So far.
Black Th0rn chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh, I like it so far. ) I tend to have an attention span of a gnat, too, so don't feel bad. I'll just bug you until you write more for this one. ) and all your other ones.. -cough- _
Cringe chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
A VERY different change in pace...hmm...Is this AU?
VainRhinosCarDen chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
sounds promising!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
_ Ooh! Fun! I'm guessing that no one has met yet, they all live on the same planet and they are/were/going to be/portray the Teen Titans _ I hope to read more. Thank you. _