Reviews for Midnight at the Singin' Hound Lounge
Josie'n the P.cats chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I really, really love this story and have been waiting to see if it's ever going to be updated. So, considering I know what it's like to have a life, I was wondering if you could lemme know if you ever plan on updating this story. If not because you've lost interest or something, could you please let your fans know so we can remove the story from our favorites to keep our hopes from getting up? Chances are I'll come back and reread what you have written because you are such an excellent author but for the sake of either moving on or waiting some more, I'd like to know for sure what you have in mind for the future of this story. Thank You.
Lightning Streak chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
YAY! Another good chapter! *happy dance.*
Lightning Streak chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Awesome story so far! I think you deserve many more reviews of praise than what you have. This has got to be one of the better, more original plots I've read in *Looks at the calender* God knows how long.

I look forward to reading more! :)

Lightning Streak
sangi chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
I don't know if you are going to continue this, but I really like this so far and hope that one day you can finish it. Also, you kind of left us at a cliffy! XD!
FannyT chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hate to nag, but I WANNA READ THE REST OF THIS! (Tried to review the fifth chapter and was denied since I'd already done that once - go Fanny - so that's why I'm going back to the start. Not that any of this matters; I just have an irrepresible urge to explain everything I do.)

Anyway, back on topic. Where are you? I want to see some updates, otherwise I'll start crying! So there!

(Er... no. It's not a serious threat. 10 percent of what I say is usually serious. But you'll have to figure out for yourself what those 10 percent are, hah, hah!)

By the way, since I seem to remember that you're interested in film making - am I right, or confused? - I'm going to reccomend the movie I just saw: "In the mood for love" Can't remember the director's name or anything useful like that, but it's Chinese. Set in Hongkong. Uses very unconventional camera angles in an extremely intriguing way. If you get the chance, see it, do.

...alright, I'll leave you alone now. :)
Music Lover Smam chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
Hey. This is a great story. in fact, All of your storys are good. I really like this one. I think there were a few spelling mistakes..but seeing as I'm not the best speller in the world..I'm not sure... i cant wait till you update. Please..hurry and update ok?
natasha chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Awsome story. I liked shippo's little "shuga daddy" remark. I wanted to kagome fight in that one, oh well. I wanted her to be badass! Nevermind. Keep writing though.
NightMiko chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
This is great. I never read anything that came form the 1930's that was a fanfic before. You are really doing a damn good job of keeping the characters with there regular personaitilies. Keep writing.
The One Who Knows chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Actually, many people, myself being one of them, have complained frequently and vehemently.

What sucks even worse is that my email alerts isn't alerting me to new chapters.

I don't get many, or any, reviews, so I don't mourn that part of it.
Neinna chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
i wouldnt know who to complain to.. i've kinda stopped using a ful fledged deivant now.. but.. i'unno. nice gufight scene.. but when you went into koga and yasha's little conversationg you kinda left out background. we knew it was a gunfight yes... but it didn't feel like one on the more extreme level.. do you know what i mean?
Neinna chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
bees knees! jake, i've gotta stop talking. if that chapter was a man, he would be so sheik. right.. i should stop using lingo of the jazz age, huh? anyways it rocked.
Neinna chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Man O'war, this story reminds me of every great 1920's movie I've ever seen... As for the guy setting yasha up, i've an idea, but wont say anything.. b/q i dont want to make an ass of myself later on. Nice work
Neinna chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Deffinately something, i'd say. I like the lines about being a musician.. and not knowing how to handle a gun. I also know ppl who would disagree. however, you've really got something here.
Neinna chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
hello, wow. The title caught my eye, for i just did a little 1920-30's project. I like it so far, but if your on to something, well, maybe the next chapter will tell. Chapter One is a very good introduction chapter however, I'm pleased to say. It's always a privledge to read your work.
Varethane chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
Whoo... and here's another story I lost track of for a while when Review History decided to go on holiday. *sigh* Well... from those first couple of chapters, it did seem somewhat detective-ish... but now it's suspenseful! So, your genre works! _ Hooray!

And the action starts picking up... and... the bloodshed picks up, on both sides, oh my!

(And just on a side note, generally Quickedit (the thing that allows you to edit documents on-site) is responsible for those problems. There's a club-ish thing, called the 'Kill Quick Edit Clan' (KQEC) that's working towards fixing matters. I believe that Bakabokken is in charge of it...)

Taa! _