Reviews for Silence After Drowning
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
OMG Angst and humor together is very difficult to do, but you managed it! You're awesome! ::adds author to faves list::
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
*continues journey through Misuras WK-works* Well, an astonishing fitting comparison! I like that pairing without any particular reason (perhaps because these both won't die all to fast when being together .). The end is great. I wonder if Someone Up There has an amusing time while watching.
Underwater Owl chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
That was really truthful. Don't worry Brad, God isn't out to get you, it's just some loopy German. But that'smore than enough, isn't it?
DarkJisushiku chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
another beautifully written story. my only complaint is *whine* it was too short! Waah! But other than that I loved it.

-DJ
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
well ok then that is very interesting.

zelda_1313
purkle-dragon-goddess chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
LMAO-okay you've got the drowning part pretty close to real (haven't had sex with Schu so I can't really comment on that). However, love this even if it is just a senseless little ficlet. Crawford's thoughts throughout are perfect and the end slayed me.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this was pretty... intense, i think. lol, or maybe its just me. but anyway, yet another fic well done - i enjoyed reading it, even though i've never actually watched or read a Weiss Kreuz fic before.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
heheh. nice dark humour there. loved.
Anna-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Angst? O.o I thought it was hilarious! Great job either case. Thanks for making my day!