Reviews for Sweet Music's Throne
BadassSyd chapter 30 . 1/14
So this story was beautiful. A beautiful start to all the stories I will be reading from You no doubt. The ending was perfect. I can't wait to see the next story on your list.
Wynni chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
Interesting place to leave it.
Enjoyed the altverse. I was very impressed with how you managed to parallel most of the important scenes.
Elizabeth chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
You, my darling friend, have done something no one ever in their life has succeeded in doing: you have written a piece of work that I found so beautiful, I cried. God knows if you are even still writing fanfics, but your character development, you depiction of the Phantom’s love, hatred, insanity, and genious towards Christine and towards mankind was developed more beautifully than Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber’s depiction. You took an already beautiful story and morphed into something so much more beautiful, so much more passionate and true, than it’s original beauty. I am amazed by your work, I felt myself truly moved. An incredible, absolute job well done. Thank you for what you gave.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
Yipeeeeeee
electronic.neko chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
What? No, it doesn't work like that! Breaking your engagement to one man does not mean the other one wins by default.

Erik was awfully harsh on Christine for saying his name, but he gave Raoul an even bigger clue. Raoul might put "my opera house" and the notes about Christine from the "opera ghost" together.
electronic.neko chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Leaving Christine to fret about her ring is a jerk move. Plus, if Raoul wasn't already incensed, having Christine return from being kidnapped without her engagement ring is really going to make him flip his lid. Erik better be carefu;.
electronic.neko chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Well, he caught her in the act that time, but he can't hide forever. And his outburst popped Christine's "Angel of Music" trance bubble. So now she is going to be even MORE curious about who he is.
Rupert Bear chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
This is your first fiction from 2005 and I enjoyed it. Since then, your work has been more complex and much of your writting has been excellent. Thank you for sharing them.

PS: Sorry if this review is duplicate as I accidently hit the keyboard while I was typing.
Rupert Bear chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kalia of Camelot chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
3 loved it. As usual!
Erik's Rose chapter 32 . 8/2/2011
Really enjoyed this. Though it is not the kind of fluffy ending I am used to it was really good, and fit in well with dark Erik. I did think the last line was brilliant. Will check out your other stories

Kindest Regards

ER
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 32 . 2/16/2011
Wow... i especially love that last line. Brava, Brava, Bravissima! This story has been wonderful! :)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
I know she would have been terrified, but telling him really would have made things much, much easier.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
Whoa! If only he knew that she already knew about he didn't want her to know, hey. (lol!)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
WOW! This was amazing! You leave me wordless! (But not without motor skill, because i am typing right now, lol!) This chapter was breathtaking! :0