Reviews for Fated Poison
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hey there, I'm really liking your story so far
For one thing, I adore NejiTen, and second, I'm liking the detail your putting into it
Are you going to continue the story. The summary says that TenTen poisoned Neji and I'm curious to know how it'll go.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oooohhh what now, please update
Fury chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Update!?
TentenxNeji chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Make a chapter two I wanna know wats going to happen next btw I loved it!
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Please update soon!
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Er, update please? YOu've left this at a cliff hanger
flipflop386 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
SEQUEL.
yourFAN chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hi. I'm wondering if you could update this 'cause this story is getting interesting. I wanna know what would happen next if Neiji would be poisoned. Will Tenten babysit him? It would make it interesting 'cause the more they get close, there would be a possibility that they will definitely fall in love. Well, I'm just to encourage you in updating this.
hannah chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
finseh it
AJ Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Divided Heart chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
grrr you better continue

*gives a Neji-worthy death glare*
taerissa chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! LIKE SERIOUSLY! :D :D AWESOME! LOVE IT! :D :D UPDATE!
Lemonlime-B-tch chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
update update update update update! this is really good! update update update update.

i guess u noticed i am not very patient huh?

but any way please update soon!

AXCXP
dfg chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
dfgdfgd
Nejifan101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow! I luvd that story! Plz PLz PLz! Finish it!