Reviews for Connected Paths
jtgil chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Are you going to finish this story? This story is nice...
Nala12 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
when is jenna going to have simbas cub
Machungwa63 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Well I've finally made it to the in-progress stories it seems. Looks like Timon is learning to accept Jenna, although I do think that if she stayed around too long it could have negative effects on the trio's "hakuna matata" style. To be honest I always liked seeing a Timon/Nala rivalry throughout TLK, and I just thought that he'd keep the same attitude towards Jenna but hey, it's your story. Gonna be interesting seeing what makes her leave later on . . . and if Nala ever finds out about it.
Jenna the lion queen chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
So when do we get more of your gr8 story. I am now a member of fanfiction so if you need ideas give me a shout out via email or sumthin. I have a question for you, you say that simba has another child, is this going to be Kimba or is this a whole new character. I am hoping for a new character and if so have you thought of a name for her or him? Hope to hear from you soon. Ur girl Jenna.
Jenna chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Girl you really need to update this story if you need inspiration email me or something. So if you get a chance read the secret code, a really want to know where this story is going and if you have any ideas that you would like to discuss. You are an amazing writer and should be popping out ideas and writing a chapter a day lol . I hope you find a way to get a hold of me.

Yin7 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
really cool story

too bad you didnt' continue
Jenna chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Hey girl I really dig this story I was hoping you would update it a bit, but I see after a few years your not going too. I guess I got my black president before I got an update to this story. Well I guess one out of two ain't bad. I just hope you find the inspiration your looking for.

Godbless

danielle134 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
more chapters better be coming soon
Kimmy chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
I really like where your story is going, it sounds really good, I hope that the next chapter is up soon!
Belita Girl chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Oh don't abandon this story...I really like it. Update sometime O.k?
luglove chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
I really like your story! I have two stories myself. I have an idea about a story, but I can only handle one story at a time. I'll tell you about it if you e-mail me. One of my stories is stupid, but the other one is going pretty good.
Jenna chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
I NEED AN UPDATE. AGH. This is one of the best stories I have ever read and you are making me hold on like some Harry Potter fan waiting for the next fix, lol. Keep up the good work girl, you rock. Also how about moving the story away from Hakuna Matata, and right into the good stuff. I am so anxious to read this next chapter. Please release it soon. Your devoted reader Jenna. Also your other stories kicked butt. Please give us what we are craving more Jenna. :)

Truly Yours

Jenna

also I refered more people to read your stuff hope you don't mind.
GoWashTheLights chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Hey Sunrise19 it's me! I really like this story! Even though I love Jenna to death, I still kinda hope Simba doens't neglect Nala...Sorry bout this I know it seems kinda mean after all the lovely reviews I got from you! Or is Nala going to be in this one I wonder? Sorry again, just wondering. I shall read more of your stories now! Yay!
shoelace chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Your story is the best keep going and finish it.
J chapter 1 . 7/26/2005