Reviews for Inuyasha's brother
loveamutoforever chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
that was good! make more! please!
mega.natural chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very good, even if it's not not quite cannon.
Nadia chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow, this was really good. Deep insight. :)
mspotts chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wonderful! You captured Inuyasha's thoughts perfectly!
Onba chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
"Feh. Why would he want to?"- perfict ending! Its so Inuyasha!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
interesting how one who was judged by impossible standards could do the same to another... too often that is just what happens... makes you wonder who judged sesshoumaru?

thoughtful piece... causes the reader to think... very dangerous.

ginny
segumisama chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
lol. nice ending, well, nice story xD good job.

your dedicated fan,

segumisama
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Aw, how kawaii. I liked it, and the end captured Inuyasha's personality effectively.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
How tender and wistful this is (I imagine Inuyasha would HATE it that we get this peek into him!), and how perfectly you draw the relationship between the two brothers. Somehow, it can never really be well-defined, remains always a mist of almost-connection. Even a definite hatred would be more satisfying than the limbo of indifference, and the tantalizingly infrequent and always tense crossings of their paths through life.

Of course, Inuyasha _would_ have only a little patience with these thoughts, so his watchword, "Feh", is exactly where he would break off! :-D
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hm ... will Inuyasha or anyone else ever understand his brother? Probably only Ren will. Nice job of writing out the feelings.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Hi, LadyRhiyana!

Ooh, I liked this introspective piece! I've read so many fan fictions where Sesshoumaru hates Inuyasha because his father fell in love with a 'weak' human and let her die because he hated that she had taken his mother's place (sometimes he even kills her in these stories). I like your interpretation much better. 'What was that invisible standard by which Sesshoumaru measured everyone and everything he ever encountered - except the little human girl who traveled with him so blithely?' It is so like Inuyasha to wonder about his half-brother. And even more like him to dismiss the thoughts as pointless. You did a great job with this story and I loved it. Thanks for posting it!

Terry
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
nice oneshot. the end was very inuyasha-like.
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hehehe! That was great, especially the ending. And very, very true.

Keep Writing!

May
Julie Darkwood chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Yay! More Sessy/Inuyasha brotherly waff! We need more stuff like this.
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2005