Reviews for Inner Strength
Ash chapter 1 . 1/19
Great story! A real tear jerker in some parts. And above all, thank you for actually finishing the story (especially with a satisfying ending).
WeirdoGirl16 chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
Please write a sequel :( PLEASE! I shall sell you my soul, wait nevermind, sold that 10 years ago for a piece of chocolate...ill give you my unwavering devotion and love?
burmafrd chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
the only thing that disgusts me is Richard getting a THIRD chance.

A CHILD MOLESTER

A MURDERER

For that I despise this story and you

too much of a coward to give him what he deserves
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. If it had to be ended then i feel you ended it very well. A lady always knows when to take her exit ;)
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Great story and very refreshing plot. Kudos!
Davanyn chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
you know, this was a great story, makes me wonder where you would take a sequel :) i have enjoyed everything i have read so far by you and am looking forward to reading more. thank you for sharing your amazing talent. :)
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
This was wonderful. You're really a very good writer. Thanks! Oh, and that sequel thing? YES PLEASE!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Yes, please do a sequel! It will make a nice christmas gift :)
Thaliran chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
I love the story, its so beautifuly sad. I'm not sure if i like that shara came back, it gives a nice ending but on the other hand it was beautifuly sad the way she died and jareth left to murn.
k1ttycat chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Whilst it's brave to adopt this storyline, it really just doesn't go with a Labyrinth fic. Sorry, but I can't get past chapter 5.
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Nicely done! I love the LOtR references along with Merlin being mentioned. It was a great story, great job!
danzerusa chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
ok I've read this story without a pause from start to finish, and I only have one thing to say...YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUAL, YOU JUST HAVE TO! I WILL BEG IF NEEDED, YOU JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE IT! Ok now that thats out of my system I loved this story, especially the way you portrayed Jareth. I also have an idea about what those dreams mean :) Thank you for the great read!
danzerusa chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
ok I just read the first chapter and it is already on my favorites list. Thank you for the great read! :)
Mrs Jareth King chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
This was an amazing story! Not too long, not too short. Very sweet...but that dream, what was that all about? Hm, checking to see if there is a sequel...if not, I demand one.

Adding to favourites, subscribing, all that jazz. (:
Mrs Jareth King chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Still original. I have yet to read a fanfiction that has Karen give birth to a new child. I like it. :)