Reviews for Waiting For Kagome
Lunatique chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ohhh... that was so poignant and sad, the sense of loss and longing. The simple sentences suit the character well and bring out the depth of his feelings. The last paragraph in particular condenses all the feelings down very effectively. Good job!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I relly like this story I think it is sweet.

Try to make a sequel about when he meets kahomay 400 years later.
fluffily chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh my god, that's so unbelievably sad! I seriously cried! It's written perfectly! T_T
theflamelord chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 1 . 10/7/2006

*blink* Er...right. This made me very sad...and happy...and...aww-ish. DEfinetly one of my favorites
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
So Inuyasha is waiting for Kagome's original time to come to pass, so that once the well stops letting her through he can be with her again? That's so sweet, yet it's so sad because he has to wait five hundred years. Have you considered writing a sequel where the other four hundred years have passed?
Wolves Crimson Tears chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow...Truly a work of art here. Regret and hope with hints of humor...Very well written. You seem to pour your own emotions into this story.

It says this story is complete, and I think it should stay as that. something as fine as this shouldn't be tampered with.

Very, very good. I give it five stars.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
maybe in 400years he'll have grown up... i figure he'll act like a 28 year old, cause he acted like an eleven year old in the series.

i am amazed by how few authors have inuyasha wait for kagome.

there was a lot of feeling expressed in this story, lonliness, regret, resignation. the goal of the artist is to have the reader feel the emotions protrayed... you did just that.
Deltana chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was pretty sad... Caught myself sniffling near the end. At least Inuyasha seems to have matured some over the years. Though you are indeed correct in putting that he is still a baka. This was very original, I've never even heard of this idea before. Guess that's why it's original... The thought of Inuyasha losing Kagome for like 500 years is so depressing, beautiful, but still depressing. Please write more stories...
sueb262 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wow, how did you manage to make this unbearably tragic and patiently, quietly hopeful at the same time? It brought a lump to my throat and a thrill to my arms-just wonderful!
inkydoo chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
that's really sad, but supergood.
Number-one-Vaati-fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Very sad.
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow. That was really good. I love angst. And that was perfect. Poor Inuyasha...I want to know the story behing Kagome not returnin tho. That sounds like it would be interesting. Oh, by the way, this is smurf. Toxiclollipop is my name for ff. - Well, great work. I really like this.
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
ah that was so sad
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
awesome one shot. the stories where Kags and Inu hook up in her time are my favs.