Reviews for A Warrior's Love
Anaconda Venom chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was just sooo cute

hot and cute :P really good, well done D
Ligare chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Thank you for the neat format. All too often the experience of reading an actually decent fanfiction is hampered by misspeling, grammatically impaired words and shoddy arrangement of lines.
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thanks for the cavities! *SQUEE!*

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I know I read this story before, but I read this again because its so good.
Obsessor chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
WOW. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I congraduate you on all the feeling put into this. The character sense. The story and the great humour and wit. I think I just might read it again...
Kaaera chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was very, very good. I really enjoyed it. :) Definitely keep up the great work!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
wow! this is really really good. i love it.
KawaiiMegami86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
wow. i loved it! so good, and i always love duo's POV, especially on 'ro... something, capturing about it. ::huggles::
einld chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
im so glad that i still look at gundam wing fanfiction now and again-otherwise i wouldn't have read your story!

god its-its so beautiful *wipes tear*

there saucy hints of yaoi and funny bits of Dou describing Heero and Duo's relationship path. its not a cinderalla-type plot or a living-happily-after-self-proclaim-love but a realle...i dunno sweet? reality? one that borders on both ends-aww heck its just awesum! (i like it better when relena is heero's younger "sister", she's more that type)

i LOVE it!

i like how u wrote in dou's pow, im just confused on one lil thing when he mention something bout his past-does that mean that duo had to resort to giving himself to strangers?

dou vers off the track a bit in the story (in the reallee climatial monment-eg, when heero say aishiteru) but that seems to suit duo i think...he talks alot (so ive heard-neva seen the anime) so i guess it'd make him multi-talented _ (its not an insuitation of sexual references-i just realised how bad that was worded . )

i like it how wufei marrys them off _
WingsxOfxThexRaven chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Aw that si such a nice story makes me almost want to cry in Happieness T_T lol

- Anyways great Story Keep it up!

BTW I found the whole 'Dou as the Narrator' Bit Great and you have an awsome way of Portraying Duo Keep it up!
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
A very nice story. Not too sappy and I can see it happening too. Excuse me...have to go kiss my boyfriend now...
otaku12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I really like how you brought to life Duo's personality and how although he sees the world as a pretty cruel place, he can still find "perfection" in Heero. _ Great job
Cyrrer chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This story is just fantastic... loved it :-) You should write more GW stories *hint* :-)
Haru-Vor chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Wahh That was good _ yay for 1x2x1-ness XD;;
Shaeric Draconis chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story immensely, and I loved it from Duo's POV and how he saw Heero. Excellent writing btw so keep it up.