Reviews for Dog Skin
aiyannaliszkap chapter 22 . 2/2
wowww rereading this was definitely not a bad idea! thank you so much for sharibg this wonderful storyy
Fredel chapter 22 . 1/8
Amazing take on this old fairy tail, I agree with you about the sequel, there not much need for it. I really like the way you did the dominance in this story, since it's always how I imagined it being for demons, where they don't have complete control. Thanks for writing!
Fredel chapter 17 . 1/7
I usually wait till I finish to reveiw I just wanted to let you know that all the annoying reveiws you had to deal with when this plagiarism (but not actually plagiarism) thing was going on was not for nothing. if not for that other story that you mentioned I probably wouldn't be reading this right now. Seeing as I liked hers so much and wanted more of the same I was very happy to find there was another story with a different approach! I loooooove author comparisons and (mostly because I have no talent with writing) usually find myself rewriting my favorite fanfics when I want to read more of a story I've finished. I loved her stories and so far I'm loving yours just as much. Thanks for all the hard work, keep it up!
shadow-in-the-dark9111 chapter 7 . 12/9/2019
Its currently 1230 am and I've been telling myself "just one more chapter then I gotta get some sleep" for the past 3 chapters now. I curse you for writing such a captivating story that i cant sleep *shakes fist jokeingly* but seriously, It's great! Now i really am going to bed after I read just one more chapter.
Saia Kakaru chapter 22 . 8/8/2019
I was recommended this story on Tumblr, and I gotta say it did not disappoint! I loved your take on the fairy tale Allsfur (don't remember how to spell it, sorry) as an AU for Inuyasha. Thank you!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2019
This wast great small story well structured and great sitback and read
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2018
Literally the best. Wish there was more
CrimsonLady chapter 22 . 11/28/2018
I absolutely adored this! Spent a few hours reading and rereading! The characters feel alive and real, feel human. I hope more people read this so try can see what I've seen. Have a great day!
EI chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Well executed story! I was a little uncomfortable at times with how misogynist it came off as at times but I think taking in the more historical time period this was in and how you wrote it in the end it was ok. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2018
Thank you for the epic story. Hope you have a nice day.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2017
Stumbled across your story it is amazing u did a great job thank you
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
I really enjoyed this story from beginning to end. The characterization was very well done and I like that you included so many characters as more than just supporting roles. Nice job!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2017
Really enjoyed this! Good pacing, and I felt that everyone was pretty much in character. My only quibble is with the parts where Kagome was being abused, they were a bit much for me and made me cringe. I liked how the battle scene wasn't long, we've gotten enough battle scenes from the anime, no? :)
PiratesNight101 chapter 22 . 4/5/2017
Another beautiful story! Love it love it loved it! There is a similar story on Fan Fic that I have read and I enjoyed both! This story is a more lighter tone when it comes to character relationship but this one gets HEATED! I love it!

I hope you continue writing and will bring happiness to readers like me that hate the harsh reality! Thank you!
Warkat chapter 1 . 11/28/2015