Reviews for Dog Skin
AriaBelikov chapter 9 . 8/12
So Fluffy Does know... Hmmmm interesting.
AriaBelikov chapter 8 . 8/12
I have a question. Does Sesshomaru Know that Kagome is well... Kagome?
Bubblyblush chapter 22 . 1/1
amazing! I cant imagine how hard it would be to keep with the 'honorable' language and actually finish without losing interest. Very well written! I can see many opportunities for you in the future should you follow the writting path. I also noticed you have to be one of the only writers that didn't refer to the Shikon Jewel at all. Most writers find that difficult or feel as if the have toadd that 'vital' piece of information into the stories. Thank you for not having Inuyasha fawn over Kikyo but acknowledging their past and having Kagome question them together seeming as she is always compared to her mother. Another thing i noticed was you didn't say "What about Kikyo?" That question is SO over used. Sure everyone writes about Kagome questioning Inuyasha's love for her but that particular question is used in EVERY. SINGLE. FANFICTION! I commend your uniqueness and originallity. Keep writing! - Bubblyblush
MadamScorpio chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I really enjoyed your story! A little annoying but that was expected! The indecisivness was getting to me! I was like tell someone anyone! I couldn't take the secrets! Then trying to hint to Inuyasha with the jewels and pin..confused me and the characters so your writing really pulled me in! If you do decide to do a sequel I'll eagerly read every bit to see how the King & Queen are fairing!
MadamScorpio chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Freaking FINALLY! It better be the WHOLE truth too Kagome!
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
They should make a Disney movie out of this...
crzykittyfangirl chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
very good, i like that u have kagura as good. i feel like she could be good if naraku didn't hold her heart.
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
Loved it I was hoping they would have had kids but I still loved it.
AriaBelikov chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
Awww that was a sweet story. You said this was based of a Grimm's Fairytale, what is the name of it?
Haneko Takahashi chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
KristyWaffles chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Your story is rich and interesting so far! I love the proper grammar and easy transition from one scene to another :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Oh I remember this Grimm Fairytale. This was one of my favorites. Granted it is disturbing how the father wants to marry his daughter. Nowhere near as disturbing as blue beard though. Good Job.
crimsontears82684 chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
The plot for this fic was good. Kagome was less trusting than I feel she would have been in canon. Most innocence and purity of spirit are linked to honesty and trust so for her to be so pure of heart she was really distrusting. Just my opinion though. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love fairytale retellings.
This is my first time reading one done on "Thousand Pelts" (or that was the name of the version I read.)
ec-writes chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
A lovely story! I enjoyed every chapter. :)
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »