Reviews for Dog Skin
Saia Kakaru chapter 22 . 8/8
I was recommended this story on Tumblr, and I gotta say it did not disappoint! I loved your take on the fairy tale Allsfur (don't remember how to spell it, sorry) as an AU for Inuyasha. Thank you!
This wast great small story well structured and great sitback and read
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2018
Literally the best. Wish there was more
CrimsonLady chapter 22 . 11/28/2018
I absolutely adored this! Spent a few hours reading and rereading! The characters feel alive and real, feel human. I hope more people read this so try can see what I've seen. Have a great day!
EI chapter 22 . 7/7/2018
Well executed story! I was a little uncomfortable at times with how misogynist it came off as at times but I think taking in the more historical time period this was in and how you wrote it in the end it was ok. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2018
Thank you for the epic story. Hope you have a nice day.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/22/2017
Stumbled across your story it is amazing u did a great job thank you
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
I really enjoyed this story from beginning to end. The characterization was very well done and I like that you included so many characters as more than just supporting roles. Nice job!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2017
Really enjoyed this! Good pacing, and I felt that everyone was pretty much in character. My only quibble is with the parts where Kagome was being abused, they were a bit much for me and made me cringe. I liked how the battle scene wasn't long, we've gotten enough battle scenes from the anime, no? :)
PiratesNight101 chapter 22 . 4/5/2017
Another beautiful story! Love it love it loved it! There is a similar story on Fan Fic that I have read and I enjoyed both! This story is a more lighter tone when it comes to character relationship but this one gets HEATED! I love it!

I hope you continue writing and will bring happiness to readers like me that hate the harsh reality! Thank you!
Warkat chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
very nice story!

Kai
.com
Momiji-sama chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
Hello !
I just finished reading your fic, took me a few days and as I am on phone I thought I'd only let a review at the very end.
Anyway.
I loved it. LOVED.
I mean immediatly when I read your summary I starter fangirling like "oh my god is that an Inuyasha AU Donkey skin oh my god oh my god yeeeeeesssssss" and then I started reading... And was very confused at first.
Because yeah I thought it was Donkey skin (which is the french version of the tale) and not Cat skin, and I knew nothing about the other versions XD so I was like "what's this no where's my kimono colored as the weather what's that stars kimono what's with the coat she is supposed to wear the jewels pooper donkey's skin btw WHERE IS THE DONKEY ?" but finally after a few chapters I made some research and totally accepted the differences and fell info your fic. It was just so great.
Also Donkey Skin has been adapted in a movie musical (but I think it never crossed the french borders...) and it is one of my favourite movie ever and since I started your fic I just can't stop singing all the songs of that movie xD

Anyway. Very long review sorry. Thank you very much for writting this it made my week.

Bye :3
Moon chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
A lovely retelling of a familiar fairy tale.
InukoHigurashi chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
So Fluffy Does know... Hmmmm interesting.
InukoHigurashi chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
I have a question. Does Sesshomaru Know that Kagome is well... Kagome?
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »