Reviews for Dog Skin
Warkat chapter 1 . 11/28
very nice story!

Momiji-sama chapter 22 . 10/25
Hello !
I just finished reading your fic, took me a few days and as I am on phone I thought I'd only let a review at the very end.
I loved it. LOVED.
I mean immediatly when I read your summary I starter fangirling like "oh my god is that an Inuyasha AU Donkey skin oh my god oh my god yeeeeeesssssss" and then I started reading... And was very confused at first.
Because yeah I thought it was Donkey skin (which is the french version of the tale) and not Cat skin, and I knew nothing about the other versions XD so I was like "what's this no where's my kimono colored as the weather what's that stars kimono what's with the coat she is supposed to wear the jewels pooper donkey's skin btw WHERE IS THE DONKEY ?" but finally after a few chapters I made some research and totally accepted the differences and fell info your fic. It was just so great.
Also Donkey Skin has been adapted in a movie musical (but I think it never crossed the french borders...) and it is one of my favourite movie ever and since I started your fic I just can't stop singing all the songs of that movie xD

Anyway. Very long review sorry. Thank you very much for writting this it made my week.

Bye :3
Moon chapter 22 . 10/22
A lovely retelling of a familiar fairy tale.
AriaBelikov chapter 9 . 8/12
So Fluffy Does know... Hmmmm interesting.
AriaBelikov chapter 8 . 8/12
I have a question. Does Sesshomaru Know that Kagome is well... Kagome?
Bubblyblush chapter 22 . 1/1
amazing! I cant imagine how hard it would be to keep with the 'honorable' language and actually finish without losing interest. Very well written! I can see many opportunities for you in the future should you follow the writting path. I also noticed you have to be one of the only writers that didn't refer to the Shikon Jewel at all. Most writers find that difficult or feel as if the have toadd that 'vital' piece of information into the stories. Thank you for not having Inuyasha fawn over Kikyo but acknowledging their past and having Kagome question them together seeming as she is always compared to her mother. Another thing i noticed was you didn't say "What about Kikyo?" That question is SO over used. Sure everyone writes about Kagome questioning Inuyasha's love for her but that particular question is used in EVERY. SINGLE. FANFICTION! I commend your uniqueness and originallity. Keep writing! - Bubblyblush
MadamScorpio chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I really enjoyed your story! A little annoying but that was expected! The indecisivness was getting to me! I was like tell someone anyone! I couldn't take the secrets! Then trying to hint to Inuyasha with the jewels and pin..confused me and the characters so your writing really pulled me in! If you do decide to do a sequel I'll eagerly read every bit to see how the King & Queen are fairing!
MadamScorpio chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Freaking FINALLY! It better be the WHOLE truth too Kagome!
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
They should make a Disney movie out of this...
crzykittyfangirl chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
very good, i like that u have kagura as good. i feel like she could be good if naraku didn't hold her heart.
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
Loved it I was hoping they would have had kids but I still loved it.
AriaBelikov chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
Awww that was a sweet story. You said this was based of a Grimm's Fairytale, what is the name of it?
Haneko Takahashi chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
KristyWaffles chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Your story is rich and interesting so far! I love the proper grammar and easy transition from one scene to another :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Oh I remember this Grimm Fairytale. This was one of my favorites. Granted it is disturbing how the father wants to marry his daughter. Nowhere near as disturbing as blue beard though. Good Job.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »