Reviews for Someone is Going to Die
The big clue was when Jason called Netto Hikaru even though they hadn't told him their "names" at all
suspicious much?
pippalina chapter 2 . 9/6
Can we see the drawing? This I want to see!
Wibbly Wobbly Weirdo chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
I loved this! I adored how you portrayed Rockman! He was considerate and sweet but also sarcastic. :)
LunaLocket chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
i loved the story,especially the last part when james found out that netto was a boy.(lolz)great job.-
Alliecard chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Poor Netto! A dress, and having to be a girl. hehehe!
mille feuille marzipan chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
R u going to make a sequel? Cus that wud be a good idea! If u are, i'm gonna b lookin forward to it. Good job on this one.
kuraxkura chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
That was so kawaii! Enzan and Netto Yaoi? It thought that Enzan was pretty bishie! Netto was really funny! It was great, make more!
kuraxkura chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
A DRESS! Nii-san, I’m gonna wear a dress! What part of that do you not understand?”

“Again, I point you to the Aki-chan contest.” Said Rockman; with a hint of annoyance.

“And I say that was completely different!” he yelled back.

Rockman rolled his eyes and looked to the side of his PET. “Not really.”

! SO kawaii! Tahts so sweet. I like Enzan too. _~
emi0chan chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
OMG! I LOVED IT! I was laughing so hard when I heard Netto had to wear a dress! It was so funny! I'm going to go read some of your other stories now...
fox gal chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
aww there isnt gonna be another chappy? ;.; darn lol oh well nice job anyway on story
Ranma Higurashi chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
*grins* Cute. YAOI ALL THE WAY~! *giggles*
chihari chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
loved your story
NettoEnzan Forever chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
It was awesome! I feel kinda bad for Netto having to wear a dress...not really though! It was funny! Awesome story!
Onigami Link chapter 1 . 6/11/2005