Reviews for A New Journey
Life is no Fairytale chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
I absoulty love this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This is really good and you haven't updated in over a year. So please update because i can't wait to read more!

Kairi the vampyre
Sutarumahari chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
i enjoyed the toning and pacing in this chapter, although it was a bit short, it still got us to the point and on to our first battle with a maram master. well done, i can't wait to see what sorts of powers they decide to unleash and watch them over come their first major battle. although the one with alice was quite significant, she was still learning both sides both maram and lotis, so this one will be quite the fight considering it's a maram master who has no need to pause and remember things, just action and reaction. can't wait to read it!
Sutarumahari chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
wow you haven't updated this story in forever, i love this chapter and i hope you decide to keep this story going. can't wait to read the next one!
packardball chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
been awhile hasnt it so yea exlent chap i say got everything up too date
I'mTheOneTheyWarnedYouAbout chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
Amazing! You have absolutely marvelous writing skills. Your grammar and punctuation all seem to be correct as well. - I just finished the Alice 19th series, and I must say that this fan fiction does a great job at re-creating the feeling of the manga. I also like the whole idea of the human race having to live in the sky because of their destroyed world. Very original.
Sora Hoshi chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
Okay, I'm completely in love. This story line is awesome! . Great job! I hope you can update soon. Keep going with it!
falling star90 chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
verry good.. keep it up.
redstardiamond chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Very Interesting !
packardball chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
good
Misahime chapter 9 . 1/31/2007
This is great! I was a little sceptical at first with the idea but I really like it. I hope that you decide to write more! I want to know what happens
Unknown Scribe chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
Love it. I love how rolls ar rverst.
ANIME FREAK chapter 9 . 1/26/2007
AT FIRST IT WAS CONFUSING BUT WHEN I GET DEEPER IT STARTED TO TAKE ME IN TO THE STORY! ITS REALLY GOOD! XD
MistressoftheLight chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
Darva can't take over alice. hurry up with the next chapter I want to know waht happens.
Sutarumahari chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
woot! yay! i love this story line, keep up the awesome work!
SyaoranDazzleChic1 chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
thank you for finally updating. I liked this chapter but could you make something more interesting happen. I really like this fanfic but its getting kinda boring with all the running around.

ALWAYS READING