Reviews for I Met a Girl Named Tara
buenonacho chapter 6 . 2/9/2005
Love your story so far...Kim and Ron are definitely perfect for each other; I wonder if Tara will cross paths with Kim and Ron on one of their missions? Would definitely be interesting if it did, anyway...good story so far; I look forward to your next update!
MtnRon chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next.
GargoyleSama chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
Ron has some connections, thats for sure. Though with his father being an actuary and his mother a Personal assistnat they could have helped pull some strings for him. Though we don't know much about his family outside of his mom and dad, though we know that his father has at least one brother... That wedding was catered awful well...

Very nice story. Keep it up. Maybe a little more of Super Tara also, please? Sorry no puppy dog pout, that is my wife's territory. I can do the sad little boy moon eyes look with the optional lip quiver though.
captainkodak1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
Keep it up Forlong, you have a great story going.
On Soaring Wings chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Aw. What you did with Kim, and Ron was so beutifull. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Oh...That's where you got the name from!That's cool, I finally have a song with my name in it!(Tara's my real name)That's what caught my attention about this story, even though I'm not blond XD GO TARA!I'm enjoying this story for other reasons too: I like the Kim-jealousy factor, hehe!
ziggert.z chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
cool story. focus more on kim and ron!
captainkodak1 chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
Interesting mix of a oringinal fiction and actual episode. Not always easily done, but you did a good job on this one. One small thing, spelling, there are a number of words spelled correctly but not the right word. Try and read over your fics. I still miss some even reading them several times but I catch most. Two long chapters at once. Know the feeling, get total brain freeze sometimes.
GargoyleSama chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
Going to do both three and four at once. Very good. It was nice to see an episode worked into the weave of the story. There were some spelling issues, but we all have those from time to time. I await the next chapter.
eckles chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
This story keeps on getting better and better :-)
Inifinite-Bit chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Cool Tara's got the power of invisibility. So she's gonna become a mercenary just like Kim?
eckles chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Not a bad start. More soon I hope.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Hm... It seems that Tara is in a pickle here. Oh well, I bet she'll get some help soon! I just hope this turns out to be a R/T fanfic!

Nice job! Update soon! Keep it up!
On Soaring Wings chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Interesting I'd like to see where it will go.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Very interesting. Not often to see Gill used as the nemesis. Ron's other arch-foe. Combine that with Tara (sigh). Interesting how Tara acts to Ron like Kim acts/acted towards Josh. Poor Ron, between the two if he had to choose which one would it be? One question is if Tara can turn invisible will she do the naughty spying on the one that lights the flame in her heart?
30 | « Prev Page 1 2