Reviews for Harry Potter & the Azkaban Parody
doubledamn chapter 6 . 16h
All these references to other fanfic authors, that year in Azkaban unhinged just a bit, didn't it? It cracked open and doorstopped the Deadpool Door in Harry's head.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 17h
Personally, while ther is no doubt I will enjoy this, I would probably prefer a short simple story, with the same premise, but Harry takes all of his money and holdings, moves overseas, and watches as he single handedly collapses the British Magical economy.
andyjhorton chapter 8 . 11/22
bummer that sheyda hasnt posted on that one in 11 years. though your references are going to give me something to read when i finish this one :)
hawkswench chapter 19 . 10/30
It's been 114 months! Eppy's probably forgotten about taking over the world by now.
hawkswench chapter 18 . 10/30
I do wish you would finish this story.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 10/19
This is too easy for Harry, it's like fishing by using dynamite.

Wonder when they'll get the message.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/19
Amusing as a beginning, but I don't know if I can read over 60,000 words like this.

I absolutely hate the idea that Harry would forgive a systematic betrayal that culminated with him in Azkaban. It's so implausible, even for Harry, that my eyeballs spontaneously combust.

Well, off to read what the author(s?) do with this story!
About all the stupidity write, here now it start going to be gay story. Now is clear why Hermione was add to the rest of the stupid wizard. It is clear the writer are on the same path stupid and gay, do not like the review do not write stupidity and gay stories
This completly stupid chapter. No telling how he kill tom, but the best part is Hermione helping betraying Harry specially with the moronic prat and the gay dumbass. And you get the guts to state is humer you are a sick bastard
rhizz17 chapter 19 . 10/1
update please
DanteSiriusPotter chapter 20 . 9/22
And you cryed at darkmoore for not completing a story! Please come back and finish this amazing piece of artwork! Please I beg you!
LWJ2 chapter 10 . 8/30
Snort. Giggle. Guffaw. You're having far too much fun with this story; but then so am I. Thank you!
riegert8 chapter 20 . 7/19
I think that this was a interesting story plot, I do think it stupid that Harry would go to muggle world. Since he don't know much about it, Harry was a prisoner of the Dursley's so it not like Harry would had any freedom.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 7/17
heh heh heh

When you really, truly want to screw somebody over...start by getting a lawyer!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 7/17
lol at the beginning of this story!
2,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »