Reviews for Harry Potter & the Azkaban Parody
LWJ2 chapter 10 . 8/30
Snort. Giggle. Guffaw. You're having far too much fun with this story; but then so am I. Thank you!
riegert8 chapter 20 . 7/19
I think that this was a interesting story plot, I do think it stupid that Harry would go to muggle world. Since he don't know much about it, Harry was a prisoner of the Dursley's so it not like Harry would had any freedom.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 7/17
heh heh heh

When you really, truly want to screw somebody over...start by getting a lawyer!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 7/17
lol at the beginning of this story!
ProditorMagnus chapter 20 . 6/24
I wonder if the "one year, three months, two weeks, four days, seven hours, thirteen minutes and twenty six seconds" was actually same time in all places. I really couldnt read it entirely every time.
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 5/18
Eppy is the epitome of awesome.
la la la la la la sing a happy song
la la la la la la smurf the whole day long!
Theseus329 chapter 7 . 4/21
I've actually read both of the fics this chapter!
Amusing story. Homophobic language hurts though "big old poofy gay boy"? Firstly big old? Over used phrase, and you stated he was younger than harry, meaning neither the big nor old would be applicable through Harry's eyes. Poof, however unpleasant a word, means gay. Poofy gay is like saying pretty beauty or clever genius. It doesn't work as an adjective. Oh, and try not to stereotype, please. Gay guys sometimes play rugby. Lesbians can like lipstick. Bisexuals aren't necessary players. Most importantly, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY. Using it in that context implies an insult, which it really, really shouldn't be.
2lazy2logon chapter 20 . 4/3
Poor seamus
The-Nondescript-Writer chapter 20 . 3/8
Really... leaving the story here. Is this your magnificent plan? I still want to see who harry gets with. or if he gets with both. That would be interesting. ANyway... Eppy, whip her. WHip her good.
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 6 . 3/7
Dude, this story isn't funny at all.
Ben chapter 20 . 3/4
Truly amazing. you could become a proper author with this. Is there going to be anymore?
Why do you keep mentioning Seamus's Irish accent ?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 2/4
fantastic story so far! btw ... it's f f. net
2,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »