Reviews for Harry Potter & the Azkaban Parody
NarutosBrat chapter 20 . 9/8
Given those BWL books that Ginny supposedly had as a girl, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of Harry Potter fanfiction in the canon verse.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 9/8
Honestly, I think you should just go ahead and make this a H/G/Sh fic, and play it up for shits and giggles.
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 9/8
It was at this point that Kreacher knew, he'd fucked up.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 9/8
1. I'm thinking that Harry is racking up a federal sexual assault case for all violating he's doing of the Fourth Wall.

You and Dzeytoun aren't the only ones. After they way he bailed on Tonks in canon, I don't think he is either.

I'm starting to wonder if Eppy is a nickname for Epicness Personified.
BeckyJ1305 chapter 20 . 8/29
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeee updaaaaaaate!
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 8/24
OH MY LORD, I CAN'T. Eppy is my new role model, she is life! I can only seek to emulate her as best I can.
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 8/24
OMG YESSSSS I've read Redemption too, it was amazing! One of the better Azkaban stories I've read, tbh. I caught that reference right away:D
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 8/16
Didn't he just say he didn't have any money even though he has a million gold coin things (don't feel like trying to spell it the right way), vaults, and most probably his own property? Not the property part, but you get what I mean. So, technically, Harry was lying to himself. You shouldn't lie to yourself, it's not healthy. I mean, if you're an unhealthy person (like myself) you'll continue to lie to yourself on a daily basis on how you actually feel and think. (Like myself) Stupid self-consciousness.
noylj chapter 10 . 8/14
If you want reviews, write more chapters
the-nocturnal-authoress chapter 10 . 7/2
Ah! NOOOO! Please spare me oh great and wise and powerful and merciful Eppy!
Probably the craziest, weirdest and funniest story I've read in a while :)
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 9 . 6/20
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 6/5
I think it might have been much more satisfying, and amusing if Harry had just forgiven them, halfheartedly or faked, and then gone to the solicitor.
No! I need another chapter! And I'm rooting for Seamus!
With all due respect, shouldn't the time change? Unless, of course, he manages to do all that shit in under a second.
2,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »