Reviews for Harry Potter & the Azkaban Parody
Blue-Raven11 chapter 20 . 3/8
Really... leaving the story here. Is this your magnificent plan? I still want to see who harry gets with. or if he gets with both. That would be interesting. ANyway... Eppy, whip her. WHip her good.
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 6 . 3/7
Dude, this story isn't funny at all.
Ben chapter 20 . 3/4
Truly amazing. you could become a proper author with this. Is there going to be anymore?
Why do you keep mentioning Seamus's Irish accent ?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 3 . 2/4
fantastic story so far! btw ... it's f f. net
Thaeonblade chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Your mind-screws regarding harry's sexual orientation are hilarious.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Eppy-the world's most Slytherin house-elf.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Thats one clumsy and uttery not funny attempt at parody...
Llama With A Hat chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
This is my favorite fan fiction story in the history of everything. It makes me incredibly sad to see it be abandoned for *does math* 8 years, why does everything I love die off or be abandoned? *sobs grossly into corner*
no one chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
can u continue it, its good
iridescent-birds chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
so Dumblefuck's outta the way, and all the other fucks, Eppy's still boss, Harry's full of emotions waging war on his damaged mind, Seamus is still horny and Ginny's being Ginny

welp

best fic ever
NarutosBrat chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
Not into guy on guy, but at this point, I'm thinking that Harry really just needs to let Seamus give him some head or something to either decide he likes it, or get it out of his system to move on. The conflict of conscience is really becoming frustrating to read.
NarutosBrat chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I'm sorry Dobby, but Eppy is officially the most awesome HE ever.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
'So I spooned him, big deal.'- Even if that's not what you mean, somewhere, a yaoi fangirl just messed her knickers, and passed out with a nosebleed.
smirk chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
lol, but i like the whip! Paddles too! Ropes r u fun too.
2,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »