Reviews for Harry Potter & the Azkaban Parody
loretta537 chapter 20 . 2/12
this is a good story, i'm glad to have found it and hope you continue it one day
JKBaller chapter 9 . 2/2
While I liked the story as a whole so far, it annoys me when you throw in the names of fanfiction authors, because I feel that it ruins the flow of the story.
Yuki-Infel chapter 15 . 1/28
Fuuuck I'm so satisfied with this chapter :DD I've always wanted someone to arrest Uncle Fucker. The justice is done.
*screams* nooooo. You can't leave it there! WHAT ABOUT SEAMUS. HES SOO HURT. AND YOU HAVE IGNORED HIS PLEASE TO CONTINUE FOR 11 YEARS!
ELEVEN! COme onnnnn please update please. I love the hp/sf pairing. Continue this pleeeeaaassseeee... .
This is amazing. You are beautiful. This is probably one of the best things i have ever read. Please and I am begging to god that by the time I get to the current end that this completed or is being continued. I will not look. I love the way its written. The whole cliché parody of it. Its everything I have ever asked for in a fic. Thanks. I hope its not abandoned. I can't see any warnings on my phone. This was recommended. Thanks again!
NikitaKulkarni chapter 20 . 1/4
Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyy... Why did you stop? Pls continue :( :( ... Here's a treat for Eppy

*hands Eppy the original Kama Sutra*

Now will you continue pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeee?
Locket1 chapter 20 . 1/2
Someone didn't finish this...and she was the one who made a comment about others not doing the same. Wip's are so sad. This has been such a fun thing to read it could have gone on forever. Shame it didn't.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
Poor poor Seamus, are the little hussys stealing your man?Thanks for the story, can't wait for more!
NarutosBrat chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
Given those BWL books that Ginny supposedly had as a girl, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of Harry Potter fanfiction in the canon verse.
NarutosBrat chapter 17 . 9/8/2016
Honestly, I think you should just go ahead and make this a H/G/Sh fic, and play it up for shits and giggles.
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
It was at this point that Kreacher knew, he'd fucked up.
NarutosBrat chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
1. I'm thinking that Harry is racking up a federal sexual assault case for all violating he's doing of the Fourth Wall.

You and Dzeytoun aren't the only ones. After they way he bailed on Tonks in canon, I don't think he is either.

I'm starting to wonder if Eppy is a nickname for Epicness Personified.
BeckyJ1305 chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeee updaaaaaaate!
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
OH MY LORD, I CAN'T. Eppy is my new role model, she is life! I can only seek to emulate her as best I can.
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
OMG YESSSSS I've read Redemption too, it was amazing! One of the better Azkaban stories I've read, tbh. I caught that reference right away:D
2,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »