Reviews for Harry Potter & the Azkaban Parody
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 11 . 4/17
One year, three months, two weeks, four days, seven hours, thirteen minutes and twenty six seconds.
EPPY GIVE THIS AMAZING AUTHOR BACK HER MUSE IT HAS BEEN NINE YEARS
erm I know this is YEARS ago but this is not a story that is filled with fear and dread, it is quite funny and fits the steriotypical requirements of a parody. Anywho a truly amazing PARODY
Glaux Bryonia chapter 20 . 2/23
You know, I'm kind of wondering exactly what you were on when you came up with all this. No you're not imagining my Dumbledore Twinkle. You are quite amusing, I hope you'll enjoy writing this stuff for a long time.
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7
Thanks for the laughs!
dkrosich chapter 15 . 1/20
This story is among few stories that i like. And i think it IS parody.
I'm sorry- your story- I just- I just can't. Beautifully written, cleverly original plot lines and wonderfully humorous. It's such a shame that in 7 years you haven't finished it. I would absolutely LOVE to read more!
Asterix by Goscinny chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
see, if you're not making harry gay, straight or bi, the only option left is asexual. which woul explain why he couldn't get it up, but not how he feels towards ginny and seamus.
Asterix by Goscinny chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
right. are you gonna finish this? oh pretty please? i'll offer eppy my new whip in exchange for another chapter! i'm desparate!
also, how can harry not be straight, gay or bisexual? that bit confused me...
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
This fic is amazing. I love it.
Fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow, this was so hilarious:D. It's night so I have to hold back my laughter so that I don't wake people up. I can tell this is going to be awesome:D.:)
Mary Covington chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
i love eppy the elf if you have anymore stories about her please send me the updates thank you
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
So... If Harry's not gay... And he's not straight... That makes him bisexual! Right? ...
Clover123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013