Reviews for Back in the Saddle
Airforce1990 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I have to say this, please keep writing thunderbirds stories from the movieverse. yours are the best one's yet.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Brilliant!
Hawkslayer chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
When I read this story I found it hard to believe that your first language isn't English as you write in English better than many people for whom English is their first language. Great story and I can't wait to read more from you!
Lillehafrue chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Another FABulous recomendation from Agent Five. I really liked how you portrayed Scott in this story. Shows us that the proud, confident young field commander isn't all that he seems. You handled his doubs and fears beautifully. I felt as if I was there inside his head, experiencing it all. Wonderful!
simanis chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
woh.. so short. OK give us another one. More of Scott,please... thanks!
Crispy Hobbit chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Yet again another excellent story! Keep up the good work!
ctymose chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
Excellent! Looking forward to Jeff's story.
darkhelmetj chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
This is a lovely end to a lovely story. Between this piece and Recovery, you've managed to create an excellent fill in for that void in the movie. The dialogue between the brothers is so smooth, and I absolutely love the way that you handle Scott and John. You have a wonderful handle on their personalities. :D FAB.

I can't wait for story three. Hop to it! ;)
Agent Five chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Okay, so you maintain a high standard to the last paragraph and then you tell us there's story 3 on the way ... are you a god? Your work is amazing. Thank you so much for the joy of reading it!
Laura B chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Can't wait for the next story if it's as good as this one and the other one.
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Wonderful end to a wonderful story.
Knottaclue chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
A gentle, happy ending for this story. Thank you for another enjoyable read:)
nebula2 chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Another great ending to a great story. I'll be waiting for the next one!
i'mpeckable chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I like your light touch with the angst. While I enjoy nothing better than bashing a character sometimes, an over-heavy dose of it is like too much salt on the popcorn. You left me wishing that there was more-and that's the way it should be.
nebula2 chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Another great chapter. I love the talk between Scott and John. It is so wonderfully written. I love the line about being back in the saddle and Scott telling John that Thunderbird 1 isn't a horse. I had to smile at that and its great tension relief in an otherwise tense, and powerful chapter. Nice job!