Reviews for Privacy
Firetop chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
I realize I'm a little late to this party of stories you written. All very good, in the middle of the third obviously. Just had a question...Are all the titles of chapters in this one from BNL songs? The first 15 I know off the top of my head, I think there are another two or three that look familiar. Or am I imagining this?
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 29 . 6/28/2007
AGH!H!knfdphmdpothmp]retdhmn;k th lkngpomshrpomer!

I hate Ortega!

rgerpyhje4pyneijy Angn4em3w0o5DzgrygtrdRDHjf gesftgbesktwna dgeosingt

I HATE Ortega!

If nick dies or is permanently disabled into anyway, I'm jumping in the book and strangling the bitch myself! ...wow...sorry, about that. I got a little carried away...Your stories are addicting.

lol.

she's such a liar. I just want this all figured out so they can all settle down and be happy and drink hot cocoa...*sigh*
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 28 . 6/28/2007
...Alright, truthfully, she was my next suspicion, but I favored Ecklie, because I despise him more...

Sadly, I have no rant for Diane Ortega...jsut that she's ucky and I don't like her...

Good book though.
ames 449 chapter 32 . 2/25/2007
another wonderful piece. you really do have a flair for writing. I find it so easy to loose myself in your work (I must do considering I've read three of these epic tales in two days!) I love the way you build Greg's insecurities with Sara, life and generally his own abilities. he's so vulnerable. I also love Amy as a character. She's great to read and i'm glad you put her and nick together. they work so well as a couple. i think you captured Grissom perfectly also. I love your work so much and if it wasnt 2am and i didnt have to be up so goddamn early i would read everything else you have written tonight!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 32 . 11/8/2006
awesome story. i loved it.
DC World chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This story is absoultly amazing. I have a strangre obession with Greg and Manic Depression so this story made me very happy. You are a very good writer. I love the scene in chapter 11 where Sara finds Greg playing video games and then they later have sex so he can forget. Keep on writing

Hi-D aka DC World
CrazyHouse chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
what season is Issues in?
Dugleik chapter 32 . 5/3/2006
you brilliant...author thingy! On one hand I really want to call in sick for work so I can read another story, but I have to live with the knowledge that it will still be there when I'm back.
Dugleik chapter 26 . 5/3/2006
You might be a lot of things. Funny, smart with the ocational evil streak when it comes to Greg, but predictable is not a word that descries you. I love the stories, and although I'm a terrible reviewer and forget to review more times then I can count, I want you to know that I love your stories.
kat chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I just want to say I love you. Seriously. This series is great and I love the fact that you kept continuing with this story. I got your link from the greg and sara yahoo group and i have spent the whole day reading your fanfics. So dont get scared, im not all stalkery but I do think you're work is great and I do hope you continue writing fanfics if only for us poor people who cant write ourselves.
Maeghan chapter 32 . 8/3/2005
I abso lutly loved it
NeverMindDream chapter 32 . 7/28/2005
Oh man that's just beautiful...teehee...and more for me to read...yippie!
NeverMindDream chapter 28 . 7/28/2005
Oh yeah! Ortega...she needed to get hers! Stupid cow! lol
NeverMindDream chapter 25 . 7/28/2005
*squeals like a the girl I am* Yeah he loves her! So cute!

OH Greg quit...good on him...not that I want him quiting...but really...Ecklie is being an ass! :p
NeverMindDream chapter 20 . 7/28/2005
Aww man...voyerism!...that's just so wrong! :P