Reviews for My Life is in Shambles
Hahahah all your nicknames for Harry and Ron are instant classics
IcedFanta chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
AHH YEESS! I can literally picture it. Slo-mo Draco, walking onto the platform with his flllowers while "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard that's right it's better than yours"! I think I died of laughter.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
This is interesting. Do you ever plan on going back to it.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
I laughed my head off, yelled "NOOO!" At Hermione on numerous questions, and imagined hitting Harry and Ron over the head numerous times . . . Only to find that this fic isn't finished :(

Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Please update. You like baked goods, so pretty please cupcakes with sprinkles on top?
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This story has a really sassy tone to it which I like but maybe it's better to not interupt the story with Author's Notes every few lines.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
1. Hermione suddenly changes from Penguin PJ's to old jeans and jumper.

2. In a previous chapter she went shopping and got heaps of new clothes

3. Also in previous chapters she bought heaps of make up
SandBlood14433 chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Plz UPDATE!
Therese chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
Will this be continued?
Fifitheflowertot chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
I can't actually imagine Hermione being like a normal teenager. It's really funny actually :) this story is so different from all the others. It's like a breath of fresh air - wish you would continue it :) x
Guest chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
please continue !
IHaveASparklyFace chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
Really good!?, please keep on posting!
Marianna Snape chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
I absolutely adore this.
I was laughing so much to the point that I was getting some weird looks on the train :')
I know it's been a while, but im dying to see the Sex God and Hermione together again.
Oh and don't worry, we've all had that one really bad kisser that enjoys tonsil surgery *shudders* Poor Hermione.
I would be incredibly grateful if you updated this ;)

Marianna
RiseUpAndFall chapter 29 . 8/26/2012
MAKE MORE PWEASE? I WILL GIVE YOU COOKEH *holds out plate of cookies* mmm cookieeess
triSARAHtops1412 chapter 29 . 7/8/2012
oh my god i am in love with this story! please please write more!