Reviews for My Life is in Shambles
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
This is interesting. Do you ever plan on going back to it.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
I laughed my head off, yelled "NOOO!" At Hermione on numerous questions, and imagined hitting Harry and Ron over the head numerous times . . . Only to find that this fic isn't finished :(

Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Please update. You like baked goods, so pretty please cupcakes with sprinkles on top?
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This story has a really sassy tone to it which I like but maybe it's better to not interupt the story with Author's Notes every few lines.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
1. Hermione suddenly changes from Penguin PJ's to old jeans and jumper.

2. In a previous chapter she went shopping and got heaps of new clothes

3. Also in previous chapters she bought heaps of make up
SandBlood14433 chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Plz UPDATE!
Therese chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
Will this be continued?
Fifitheflowertot chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
I can't actually imagine Hermione being like a normal teenager. It's really funny actually :) this story is so different from all the others. It's like a breath of fresh air - wish you would continue it :) x
Guest chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
please continue !
IHaveASparklyFace chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
Really good!?, please keep on posting!
Marianna Snape chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
I absolutely adore this.
I was laughing so much to the point that I was getting some weird looks on the train :')
I know it's been a while, but im dying to see the Sex God and Hermione together again.
Oh and don't worry, we've all had that one really bad kisser that enjoys tonsil surgery *shudders* Poor Hermione.
I would be incredibly grateful if you updated this ;)

Marianna
RiseUpAndFall chapter 29 . 8/26/2012
MAKE MORE PWEASE? I WILL GIVE YOU COOKEH *holds out plate of cookies* mmm cookieeess
triSARAHtops1412 chapter 29 . 7/8/2012
oh my god i am in love with this story! please please write more!
Blood-of-Silver chapter 29 . 6/3/2012
HIII!

... yeah i'm too lazy to log in *shrugs then mumbles something... oddly...*

anywhoo... the odd thing is that this story is EXACTLY how i feelabout my god damn crush! And the freaky thing is he's almost like Malfoy, an arrogant god damn prick!

Anyways, good luck with the owning HP and with JK on the warpath, i myself, is also in that situtation and so far she's winning... for on... andddddd plus I'm hiding myself from the creepy stalking boys who wants to know where i live and guess what? They stalk me!

erm... oh yeah, also hiding from AMWPF (Angry Mobs with Pitch Forks) for not updating any of my stories *shrugs*

... I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND it;s HARD to find a really WELL-WRITTEN story of Dramonie! So, please continue and we shall outplot J.K once and for all!

... l&tr!

Blood-of-Silver
ayse chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
I know it's been 2 years, but I just rediscovered this story and how much I love it. Pleeeeease update/finish it! This realistic teenager perspective of Hermione has to be one of my favorite portrayals of her and I'm just dying to see what comes of her and Draco's fledgling relationship!