Reviews for Gargoyles: Guardians of The Night
Howl chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
LOVE IT! I especially like Brooke's comment about seeing Borean sliced in half twice. XD

You did a great job with this. :)
Storyseeker chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
Great! I was beginning to think you had given up this saga.
Howl chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I love how you're entwining the gargoyle's history with Christianity! But, I hope atleast a few gargoyle clans have different belief systems, if just to make it more realistic.

Great job!
Storyseeker chapter 15 . 5/9/2008
Another great chapter! That scene where the sorceror threw the teeth on the ground, summoning some skeletons... By any chance, are you a Ray Harryhausen fan? I recognise that scene from 'Jason and The Argonauts'.
Storyseeker chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
Excellent chapter! So where are they going to end up at, in New York? Are we going to be seeing Demona again soon? If they meet her in modern times, I doubt she'll give them a warm welcome (since she always seems to welcome everyone with her bazooka).
Storyseeker chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
Poor Erin.

Might I ask, is this fic series of yours set in an alternate universe, or are you going to keep it in the original Gargoyles timeline? If so then I'm guessing something's going to happen to the clan because I think we would have seen them during the 'Avalon' Trilogy episodes.
Storyseeker chapter 11 . 5/6/2008
Well, for his first trip away from Avalon, Thestral certainly seems to have done well for himself. He's certainly getting on well with the natives. [Can't imagine an elephant gargoyle though]
Storyseeker chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
Great new chapter, though there was one inconsistency... There were 36 eggs, not 33. So there should be 36 hatchlings, though some will obviously be beasts. Plus, I don't think gargoyles start gliding until they're much older, as their wings would be too small to carry them on the wind.
Storyseeker chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
Looks great! It's a pity for Demona though, seeing as they seem to have forgotten about her. She always ends up alone, doesn't she.
Storyseeker chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Excellent story! I do feel bad for the clan, considering what's happened and probably what's still going to happen to them.
Timaeus the Golden chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Finally an update! lol, good chapter, I've missed your writing. Also I was wondering, are all your Yu-Gi-OH fics dead or what? I had high hopes for Rise of the Pheonix and especially for The Return of the King, The King Arthur deck was BAD ASS...
gatehead chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
write more chapters
JFalcon chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Ah, changes one at night, one during the day, tragic when these things happen, no? I do enjoy the longer chapter.

P.S. Okay, Thestral is kind of cool, but I like Kaigen too . . . I dont suppose you've ever done any fanart of them, have you?
JFalcon chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I like Thestral. His description anyway, this chapter is short so I'll decide about his personality as I continue to read :)
DivineQueenYeiweh chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
I like this a lot too, not a lot of Gargoyles fans out there. I grew up on this show. Brought back a lot of memories.