Reviews for Bye bye happiness
Tee Vee chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Wow you're a great writer. I reviewed to another one of your stories too, unn, I think it was called Bound To You, or something like. Keep doing what you do cause you're good at it. Nice job. Seeya!
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
aw...i thought it was cute. and well written. yuffie singing bye bye love messed with me a little tho. ;-)

eerian
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Heh. I like it. 'A friend', eh? Hm, well, I can live with that. He was very... reno... in your story. I suppose that may be a strange compliment but it *is* a complement none-the-less. Heh, I like these little 'blanket fics'. They're always very amusing. This one was one of the better ones I've read. Hee hee hee... keep writing! Reffies are the best thing in the world!
WindAlchemistJen chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Aw...that was so cute! I loved it! _
QueenV chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Kawaii! Very cute and funny. I liked it. Lots!
kc chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
good...but make it longer.
Siryn Tigress chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
I like this story! _
S C A R chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Lovely. I liked this especially, hell, I like all your stories. You have a lightsome, entertaining style that keeps readers feeling wonderfully satisfied after reading your fics. Keep writing, you have talent.
Desha chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Hmm... Fido wouldn't let me review this before... Bad doggie. Great story, though :) Sadistic little me just loves to see Reno helpless... *grin*
paperie chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
Hmmm, that was nice. Keep writing.