Reviews for A Vampire Love Story
Heroine of the Valley chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
srry u have to put this on hiatus. writers block sucks! You know what helps me though is I read a lot of HP/SM crossies and re-read the books and try to do some research. I hate doing it sometimes but it does help.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Let's see, was Draco a prince of some kind? what was his favorite possession? Serena can try getting it to him. like a sword or something...
Heroine of the Valley chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
I like all these flashbacks but there is no tower in Slytherin. It's in the dungeon.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
I didn't read the first version so it I guess it's okay.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Draco's the vampire in this story?
rose chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
the attitude part is good. mabey Serenity could become a vampire..eventually. i also want to know why dumbldore can't expel her,
Serenity Usagi Malfoy chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
woohoo! I love D/U stories! Thanks for writing a great one . I'm going to add it to my C2 Archieve you beterr update! _
OrangeKitsune98 chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
*sighs* there arent very many vamp fics out there and yours is one of the good ones maybe ill write one...

anyway keep up the good work!
TsukinoGoddess chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
I really hope that you plan on updating this story.
Genie05 the second chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
Cami you updated. As I always say I don't do Draco/Serena stories often, but yours is cool! Update soon. If I get any ideas I'll e-mail them to you!
Nescence Pandora chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
AWESOME! Now youve got me hooked on hp/sm fanfics! now im gonna torture myself becuz i cant read fast enough to satiate my mind! AACCKK!

in other words: IT ROX! lol
Sarina chapter 5 . 4/1/2005
Hey,

This is an awsome story...plz write more..thnks

Sarina
WolfchildBlazer chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
(blinks)Ah ideas? You should make something happens, that releases her from the house rule. Meaning she would belong to no house, with a thousand years under her belt, Dumbledore should instead be training her for a teaching position or auror. There by placing a amount of distance between Usagi and Draco. Draco would then have the freedom, and the pride to chase after someone who is powerful. Perhaps have Voldermort come and kidnap one of them, forcing them to work for him. Ta, I really don't know, being I don't know the breed of vampire you are using.
Genie05 chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
Yeah you listened to me. Any ways as for suggestions for Draco/Serena story I have none. I don't write those. Aside from the ideas I already gave you I'm afraid that I can be no more help.

sincerly Sera Mcloyd.
Genie05 the second chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
Ok this is just a suggestion. But you could have it where Harry gets a sorta crush on Serena and Draco gets jealous. Also that Darco is having dreams based on his memories from the silver millenium that he doesn't really remember when he wakes up. Then you could have a monster attack and have Serena reveal herself to Draco. Also if you want more reviews you should take the anonymous review block off. Youjust go to your log in page and click on settings. Just take the x out of the box that says anonymous review block. Sincerly Sera Mcloyd.