Reviews for Blanc Slate
Ina-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
(O_O;) I really don't know what to say... This fic is so stupid to the point of genius... Please continue. Spherical cows...
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
o.O Man, if I was Blanca, I'd be hella confused and freaking out by now... But hey, let us know more info! 0 I'm confuzzled... .
Nena Camadera chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
'Chuckle' Very entertaining. I just beat SH:C today, so at least I have a little bit of an idea of whats going on. Keep it up!
Arreat chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
How crazy! Love odd fics such as these~. Poor Blanca, get those wabbits!
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
...Dude, you are weird. 0 The concept of Blanca interacting with the audience... O.o; And bah, self-insertion! *beats Leebot with a stick* Okay, but seriously, I'm pretty confused by the (lack of) plot in this. 0 Uh, do you just really hate rabbits or something? I don't quite get it. .; So... what exactly is Blanca supposed to do? Ya know, if he's going on another journey, you should give him partners as back-up. Bring Eleanor into this! She's loony enough, right? XP Well, I hope you have the future chapters mapped out, or at the very least, an idea of where you're going with this. Update soon so I can stop feeling baffled!
MikoNoNyte chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Leebot -

Are you an escapee from Arkam? or Calios by chance?

Puns aside, that was - ... ... -

Unspeakable!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Wow, that was weird as hell~! o.O; You've got an original idea with this fic, I'll give you that without hesitation! :P Who the hell is the Hare and why would he bug Blanca out of nowhere? 0 Our poor wolfy... falling into two traps in the same place. I bet he really hates the Forest of Wind now, LoL. I liked his reflection on his friends and where he thought they all went after their journey together. I don't think he'll be seeing Yuri anytime soon, but Blanca has his own life to work through. First thing he needs to do is teach his new owner how to speak wolf-talk. Ahh, our dear little Yoshiko; after staying with Blanca for some time, she still hasn't learned his language yet, tsk, tsk... I mean, hell, if Yuri can do it, she should be able to as well! Anastasia too, since she's also pretty close with Blanca. Well, okay then, I'm still wondering where he went. Don't keep everyone in suspense! Update this soon!