Reviews for Voldemort's Song
carealot chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Funny and well written!
Ryutana chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You had me laughing almost immediately once I started this. Very, very entertaining! Good job!
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Pretty clever and funny.
amandapril chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
oh god its funnier then the the other stories im crying from laughing so much
stupid thing chapter 1 . 5/31/2006

that's really funny.

I habe to show it a friend of mine.

HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
lol! loved it! it was so funny! the worrying thing is that i KNOW i won't be able to get the image of voldie singing this out of my head for ages! hehe! anyway it was really good i really enjoyed it!
Dray-Marie chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Luv this songfic! So funny! Have you ever seen the Potter Puppet Pals movies? I can just imagine that Voldi-voice singing! *grins at the memory*

You really ought to write more songfics!
fallenangel657 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
omg its so funny i can picture him singing it
Evie chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
THis was so cool! I love this! You should do "A whole new world" from Aladdin, draco and Harry? I'm hopeless...or "Tale as old as Time" for McGonnagol and odd pair that I love! Plus it would be funny!
Brussellsprouts91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
This is the funniest. I simply cannot tell you how funny this is. I sincerely hope you write more, too. Maybe one for... Hagrid? Yeah that might be good.
WhiteWolf CS chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Oh! That was just too cute for words... ::wonders off humming, 'Avada Kedavra'::

CS WhiteWolf
xrazystoritellre chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Incessant Darkness chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
wow that halarious. You've got some talent. Neways I think i'd like to hear a song from Draco. lol.
B. R. Wells chapter 1 . 1/21/2005

means no breathing, for the rest of your days!

*goes off singing*

anyways, this gets the highly recommended checkmark

and you on my fav authors list
Lady Edelweiss chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hehehe. I truly enjoy these. Hilarious and exactly what you would expect, judged on the hp books. Yay!