Reviews for That was great but oops
king chapter 5 . 7/17
Can you make gohan videl and erasa to have trheeway
gabelou1991 chapter 5 . 3/7
J'aime.
loulouXD chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Are you going to continue this story ? cause it's to good to end here and you'll be doing me a huge favor if you do so :D
jj chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
LOL! GOHAN IS SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO SCREWED! XD
Videl Gohan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
O_O' Omg...Wtn
superkamiguru chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
hahahahaha hand job!
bakurakrazie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I have read half of the chapter, and am terrified to read more. I plan on faving it, but I'm scared. Okay, just- think of the computer reading this. Okay. I think I'm ready to fav.

Computer's POV

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Regular POV

Oh man, so many liiiines. From now on I'm totally using 'bio' as use for profanity. And you are so cliched. Wow. I decided that I wanted your pants off. Oh. Oh. Oh Kami Gohan.

F

btw, I TOTALLY like a girl in school uniform. Did you reference that on purpose?
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
lol this story is great too bad you abandoned it T_T
fly-with-stars chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
keep going, i want to tead more!
Jeppe7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Next time you COULD make the 'story' a little longer... Though I do not mean you should shorten the "erotic" scene.
nadamas chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
nice!

thanks!

great story!
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
good job,nice work,i always thougth they might do it so day,(laughs)
manaburn1987 chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
great story so far, i like it. just one ?, when does chi-chi find out? ;) i can see her expression now "GOHAN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?" while smashing her frying pan after each word. keep 'em coming and i'll keep reading.
rae chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
ur story is really good! please do some more chapters, i wanna know how chi chi and gohan and the rest react. fun fun fun!
Videl161 chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
This story is really interesting! I really hope you update soon!