Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Darkened Worlds and Battles
Linkmaste chapter 29 . 5/24/2016
This was interesting to read. I kinda liked how they used Trailmon to get out and it was nice seeing Masahiko. Vernon and Nash were a little random but it was fun. I wouldn't say it's a dark story but I would put it under the humour category. Good job at finishing it.
rose chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
Omg this is amazing I love it I'm so excited to see wats in store next yaya your awesome
rose chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
This is so good I love this story ever chapter makes me want to read morew and more and more I can't wait to see what happens
LifeLongPencil chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Love it so far! Is this a Rukato (Rika and Takato) story?
Unknown chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
That last part sounded so badass
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
WOW
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
LOL AT THAT PART WITH RIKA AND TERRIERMON! I think B: Just end it at the next chapter.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 28 . 5/17/2013
Ow fuck now we gotta deal with a whole digital world!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
YEY IMPMON'S ALIVE!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
NO IMPMON, GUYS! (Crying) NO, it can't be.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
I had a feeling that they would be fighting a Beelzemon. Nice timing tamers!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
That Guilmon, if it wasn't for him I'd throw-up at THAT RUKATO THING! YUCK! I guess I was being a little hard on Black Renamon, I sorry I ever douted her now. BUT BLACK IMPMON IS DEAD NOW AND BLACK RENAMON WILL BE AVENGED!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
ALRIGHT MASAHIKO IS A TAMER! That Black Guilmon would SOOOOOO be toast of I was there!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Didn't I say that I HATE RUKATO! Sorry, but honistly WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE THINK THAT RUKATO IS REAL!? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT TAKATO LIKES JERI MORE THEN HE LIKES RIKA!? Anyway nice chapter.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
Hey how come Rika can use Digi-modify when Takato couldn't!? Rika are you crazy!? She is 1 of Daemon's servents she can't be trusted!?