Reviews for The Pain of Losing Another
Shimmer chapter 12 . 3/12
I loved this! Brilliant!
shermsgirl chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
its really good but I think the house should have been left as it was when he beat her with her blood on the kitchen floor
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
son of a bitch id have killed sesshomaru you are too good at these stories
otakuffee chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I hate you. Just kidding. I only said the first line because you made me cry so much that my eyes were so puffy the next day! This a very good piece. It was well written. Through your words, I felt Kagome & everyone's pain. I'm so much into this and I can't wait to read your other stories. After I read this story's sequel, that is. Keep writing and God bless! _
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A great start, but I feel I have to mention something. "aishiteru," as you had shippo say to kagome in this chapter, is meant for romantic love. So, saying "aishiteru, okaa-san" is a little... You might want to replace it with "daisuki," which basically means I like you lots, but works for the meaning you meant.
unearthing chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
duude Sesshoumaru totes deserves to suffer some after what he did to Kagome, I mean honestly he's a little delusional and should probably be in jail. anyways this is a really well written fic, I'm enjoying it even if it's kind of crazy and dark.
ImooShi003 chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
TT_TT I love this story. Do you know how many tissues I had to use to wipe my tears? This story is the best of the best I have read on . Keep up the good work. Though I am choosing now to review after reading this story over 10 times and each time still I had cried.
Melmelx3 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
omg when i first read that kagome forgave that THINGY i was like OMFG KAGOME YOU STUPID BEEP DONT BE SUCH AN EASY MOFO LOL! bu then i read that she left which i say GOOD for her maybe then she can heal after like a gazillion years. I hope HE doesnt get custody of kagomes kid. i would be so mad : i ALSO hope they dont get back together because omg he freaking ABUSED HER! he freaking knifes her break her bones and dislocate body parts!
Writers Epiphany chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
This story made me cry several times...[ I liked it though, it was goog, and well written.
OtakuXnoXCrystal chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I think this story is the best I've read so far on . Every single word spoke to me. I've read all the chapters, and all of the chapters of the sequel, which is still being updated. Every chapter made me cry. Like cry to the point where I had to change my shirt twice to make sure no one asked why I was crying. Keep on going, and you are incredible. I'd like to be friends with you. :D
PainandMusic chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
From chapter two all the way to the end i could NOT stop crying.. My goodness! This is amazing, it holds so much emotion. I cannot wait to read the sequal!

xoxo - Pain
endstart chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
I literally cried. It was so sad. This ending made me happy though. She didn't get back with Sesshoumaru, which made me happy. Great story.
Lavaraven chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
I have just finished reading the saddest story I have EVER read! And I loved it. My face is covered in tears, and my heart is broken, but I have hope, cause you have stated at the bottom of the last chapter that there is a sequel. So I truly hope that everything works out for the better for Sesshomaru and Kagome. I wan't them to have a happy ending!

Again, loved it. And I will be reading more of your work in the near future.
JaychAn chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
this was WOW!

i'd never expect such a story. It had me in tears.

You did a wonderful job! XD

sad, but so WOW! i really don't know what to say. It was amazing n i enjoyed reading it.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008