Reviews for Vindication
RemyLeBeauThief chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Loved this, like to see more added to it
diego12191 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I know you've probably forgotten about this story, but it IS really good and its never too late to jump back on it. You should think about writing another chapter
diego12191 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love your writing style! :) You're very descriptive and I'm excited to read the next chapter
Ihni chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
There's not going to be a continuation of this, is there? That's so sad! I want it to be more ... this story was looking good so far.
Shika.Tot chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Hey hey! I liked the chapters, and its been years since you updated! But I did like it and if you ever update I'd love to hear about it! I doubt it, but if you do, it would be nice:)

I'm hooked and i wanan know what the whole point was haha! Anyways, aside from it not being finished it was good.
FickleKate chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
*sigh*...I first read these same three chapters like 3 years ago...and you still havent updated. It is really very good. You write quite well. I have been waiting forever! Please update...Please.
Blayzepwa chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
So, where are these more chapters? You can't write a story as interesting as this one and then leave people hanging, that is cruel. Please write more...
throttlemcnab chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
This story is fantastic. Please update soon - I can't wwait for more!
surrealgreen chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
oh, i like this fic alot. the story is great, a perfect combination of action and angst. i also like the scott-remy combo. i like the way you've portrayed the characters, and i hope to see more soon!
Prexistence chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
i wish i found this fic sooner! Poor Remy. I hope those guards burn! but at least he has Scott to talk to... probably wouldn't be his first choice, but it's someone. Please update this soon!
catspaw chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Look! Another one of your stories I just can't wait for an update for! Another one I just love (again with my love of remy-angst!) I agree though, Scott and Remy stuck together? Love the idea. I also love how you've had them interacting with one another. "The last time he had complimented Remy on his career choice had been…Come to think of it, Remy didn’t think it had ever happened before." Great line! Keep up the great work and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dawn chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Looks great! Please write more soon, you have me addicted. Thanks!
Equinox chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Updates are good. Updates are our friends.
Brazos chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
I tried sending this to your email, but I am doing something wrong and it keeps telling me that it didn't go through, so I'll just tell you here. I just wanted to express my appreciation for all your great work. Just the fact that you are able to keep up with several stories at once (Vindication, Second Chance, The Streets)is highly commendable. Not only that, each piece shows so much promise. Anyway, I won't take up any more of your time (Christmas break goes by way too fast). Just wanted to wish you Merry Chrtistmas and to thank you for all the enjoyment you have given us this past year.
Brazos chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Imagine my delight when I saw you had updated. Thank you so much for this story. I hope you are able to add more soon. This definitely has a deserving spot on my favorites list.