Reviews for The Day I Woke Up In My Best Friend's Bed
hhrforever chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
I liked it. Is there going to be an update?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Dumbledore and Dobby are dead btw.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Hey why have you abandoned this great story?

I'm sad. It got better and better all the time.

Hope you find the muse to continue sometime. I have it on alert, just in case.

Greetings

Herby
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2012
Very good work and i agree on all you said.
I have read the books and was very disappointed about the pairings and the stupid behavior of Harry and Hermione!
Just because SHE had to be so bitchy with them!
I had the feeling that the pressure of commerce had gotten the better of HER!

So finite rant. You deserve some praise. Only plea i have make them longer and a bit more naugthy! You can do that very good.

See you

Herby
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
I know I'm a little behind in your story, but really? Going to fast? Harry has all ready admitted to Ron he has loved Hermione for at least five years and so has she to Ginny.
AvidReaderBz chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
It's a good story line, but until the re-write is done, I think I'll hold off finishing it, it made a huge difference. Hope you get er done!

bz x
jchangpa chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Dear Alex, I just love this story, keep working you really write with good taste and as you Im a follower of Harry and Hermione. My reason maybe you already hear of it but it just that she really know andlove him because him and not due to his fame or name or fortune.

I do not know if the story finish here but anyway I alredy add to my favorite one. If not I will be a pleasure to read the end.

I will follow your stories, just as I express before you are and excelent writer.

So keep the good work.

Thks,

Joe
missy4lfe chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
i think that ur story rocks just cant wait 4 next chapter could u emial me at when itsv ready 2 read
Cissi418 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Frustration regarding the canon couples describes exactly how I've always felt. Glad to hear someone else agrees with me! Have been loving your story so far, anxious to hear Dumbledore's explanation re:" blazing eyes".
frozenfiery chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
i hope you'll update this story soon :(... i really enjoyed reading all of what you wrote so far. hopefully their will be more! HHr forever :)

FF
R3aper chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Hehe cocky, thats such a weird word
hp-hg chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
I loved it!
shortiepie1504 chapter 17 . 1/27/2008
this is hilarious. when's the next chappie
BandLoser chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
My favorite line ever: 'Oh. My. God. I'm in love with an idiot.' That cracked me up! _
Death.Is.Closer.Than.You.Think chapter 17 . 12/8/2007