Reviews for Cold Comfort
Ello chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I was hoping this fic was done by now xD
Can't wait for the next chapter...if you're still working on it D
bleachaddic chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Hehehe, updates make me :D
Velkyn Karma chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Very intriguing. Doesn't look like you'll be updating any time soon, but I had fun reading this portion all the same. Well written, characters in character, and all that good stuff. Good job :)

VelkynKarma
Meeve chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
you never finished...gr
bleachaddic chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Why did you abandon this? It was so good!
ShaolinQueen chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
No! I was so in love with this story and you abandoned it! So sad... Three years... I think it's impossible to hope for an update, right?
Hachi-san chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
It's just so good ... please update !
Foxx the Assassin chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
we wanna read the reat
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
that was a delightful start! I would so enjoy more...
queenofsweets chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
WAh I want you to update! Please? Pretty please? i would love it if you did. I like this story very much. Please continue it!
Kendarath chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
I love/hate you. (Can't deside which at the moment)

But I do know that I absolutely most know what happens next. ... Pweease?
thehappystalkerball chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Oh, wow! This story is wonderful! I love, love, LOVE it. ;; The descriptions and actions and everything is great. Zoro is great in it, too. I'm anxious to see what happens next, so please update it as soon as you possibly can! _

Kayla
thechickenlittle chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
very cool cahp! you have to update soon!
Sirith chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
Wonderful* Yay, can't wait to see the next chappie! Hope you'll update soon! I don't think I can wait for very long...

Fab writing! Keep it up.
X-parrot chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
don't have much time to write a review so I'll just say - more? more? please? with sugar & frozen cooks on top?

Poor Sanji-kun, he's just too delightful to do bad things to. And poor Zoro. I hope those tracks go where he thinks they do, this being Zoro. Is Sanji gonna wake up to be embarrassed by this first-hand? looking forward to more!