Reviews for Watching the Storm
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Loved it
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This was awesome! Great job.
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Ooh, ooh, I know! *waves hand frantically in the air* Umm...when Harry first came outside, the sky was all stormy and it was rainy; Harry was depressed, and his mood was all dark cuz of the whole veil thing. Then, after he talked to Ginny, he felt better; then the storm stopped at the same time! Is that it? Anyway, cute fic. Your stories are great!
thephantom114 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
im guessing Harry is an elemental or its his wandless magic. you gona make this into a proper fic?
MeryKey-7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I loved it, you're a really good writer, and I loved the whole Pathetic Fallacy, really good!
mugglenet27 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
About the connection...i have a guess: the mood started out dark, with a rainstorm hovering over them, which is always gloomy. you mentioned harry yelling himself hoarse at hermione, which is the stormy part of the weather. as ginny got to him, his mood lightened and lightened, though it was at a very steadily slow pace, just like the weather cleared and finally became just clouds. then, after he finally admitted how he felt about sirius, he saw the star and could finally smile at his memory instead of grieve.

haha i love those kinds of things...sorry if that was too long!

On the other side...brilliant story! loved it, and loved how it wasn't rushed like most stories.

~MuGgLeNeT27, also known as Brittany
Unregistered-Animagus chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Y'know..i kinda agree, if they kiss now it's rushing it, and it has a lot less meaning. I loved how she told him off though. it was awesome...this story was written realy well, i liked it a lot.

sorry, but i can't figure out the connection between the weather and Harry's mood. Stormy? angry? i dont kno