Reviews for Something So Beautiful, It's Frightening
nancy chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
for not having seen this anime in a long time I tink that you did a great job, a wonderful job! and you can always google that anime and watch it on the computer btw. in case you miss watching it. n_n
Asura Mori chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was pretty good... BUT I WANTED YAOI! Wah! Anyway, good chapter. I hope to see more of your work.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I like it! _
Kai chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is a really good fic. It doesn't completly make the ooc for a romance. *claps*
the sacred night chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hm. I like this pairing, but at the beginning, I thought you were starting too early. I still think Aoshi blamed Kenshin for the deaths of the Oniwabanshuu, so he wouldn't be "attracted" until after the battle in kyoto where his priorities and perspectives got rearranged, but you made it seem right. I like how you migled obsession with being strongest with attraction, kind of like he loves him and hates him at once.
internalchaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Very nice. I love the way you potrayed Aoshi. Very different from the other Aoshi fics I've read. Good work!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow, very interesting! I have to agree with Aoshi, Kenshin is a pretty boy!

Very interesting story, I love your writing style!
Anime1Fan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow. This is all I can say. This is a really well-written and beautiful piece! I loved it! I wish you would do more...maybe a chapter 2, only in Saitou's POV. I recall that Saitou was telling Aoshi to back off, that Kenshin was his, somewhere in the middle of your story. So naturally, I thought that would make an interesting chp 2. Anyway,I say this once again- I love this! Rock on! _
camillian chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
aoshi and kenshin make a good couple :) are u planning to write another chapter?
Maxi Glitter chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was awesome... I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks Aoshi has this love/obsession thingy for Kenshin (I am a *huge* fan of the Aoshi/Kenshin pairing). By the way, I loved how Aoshi was portrayed in this fic. Very tasteful. All I can say is great job!
Mauztattoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I think that your work is a very good piece, and I would like to see it expanded. I do argue with your description of Sano though. "Bird head" is right for the anime style,but it looks awkward on the page. Nice touch the the Saitou reference, and very good on the action scenes.
FSL chapter 1 . 1/5/2005